Co Author Listing * 3D registration based on the direction sensor measurements
* 3D Structured Light Scanner on the Smartphone
* 3D Surface Profilometry Using Phase Shifting of De Bruijn Pattern
* Efficient Separation Between Projected Patterns for Multiple Projector 3D People Scanning
* evaluation of real-time RGB-D visual odometry algorithms on mobile devices, An
* Image sharpness assessment based on local phase coherence and LAD criterion
* On Tablet 3D Structured Light Reconstruction and Registration
* Self-Equalizing De Bruijn Sequence for 3D Profilometry, The
* Single-Shot Dense 3D Reconstruction Using Self-Equalizing De Bruijn Sequence
Includes: Donlic, M.[Matea] Šonlic, M.[Matea] Donlic, M. Šonlic, M.
9 for Donlic, M.
Co Author Listing * Absolute Calibration of the Chinese HY-2B Altimetric Mission with Fiducial Reference Measurement Standards
* Absolute Calibration of the European Sentinel-3A Surface Topography Mission over the Permanent Facility for Altimetry Calibration in west Crete, Greece
* Action Plan Towards Fiducial Reference Measurements for Satellite Altimetry, An
* Assessing the Effect of Tandem Phase Sentinel-3 OLCI Sensor Uncertainty on the Estimation of Potential Ocean Chlorophyll-a Trends
* Benefits and Lessons Learned from the Sentinel-3 Tandem Phase
* Calibrating the SAR SSH of Sentinel-3A and CryoSat-2 over the Corsica Facilities
* Comparison of Above-Water Seabird and TriOS Radiometers along an Atlantic Meridional Transect
* Comparison of the Sentinel-3A and B SLSTR Tandem Phase Data Using Metrological Principles
* Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer (CIMR) Benefits for the Copernicus Level 4 Sea-Surface Salinity Processing Chain
* ESA FELYX High Resolution Diagnostic Data Set System Design and Implementation, The
* ESA Permanent Facility for Altimetry Calibration: Monitoring Performance of Radar Altimeters for Sentinel-3A, Sentinel-3B and Jason-3 Using Transponder and Sea-Surface Calibrations with FRM Standards, The
* Fiducial Reference Measurements for Satellite Ocean Colour (FRM4SOC)
* Field Intercomparison of Radiometer Measurements for Ocean Colour Validation
* Field Intercomparison of Radiometers Used for Satellite Validation in the 400-900nm Range
* Fifteen Years of Cal/Val Service to Reference Altimetry Missions: Calibration of Satellite Altimetry at the Permanent Facilities in Gavdos and Crete, Greece
* Knowledge Gaps and Impact of Future Satellite Missions to Facilitate Monitoring of Changes in the Arctic Ocean
* Laboratory Intercomparison of Radiometers Used for Satellite Validation in the 400-900nm Range
* OLCI A/B Tandem Phase Analysis, Part 1: Level 1 Homogenisation and Harmonisation
* OLCI A/B Tandem Phase Analysis, Part 2: Benefits of Sensors Harmonisation for Level 2 Products
* Optimal Estimation of Sea Surface Temperature from AMSR-E
* Results from Verification of Reference Irradiance and Radiance Sources Laboratory Calibration Experiment Campaign
* Role of Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer 2 Channels within an Optimal Estimation Scheme for Sea Surface Temperature, The
* Round Robin Assessment of Radar Altimeter Low Resolution Mode and Delay-Doppler Retracking Algorithms for Significant Wave Height
* Sea Surface Temperature in Global Analyses: Gains from the Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer
* Using a Tandem Flight Configuration between Sentinel-6 and Jason-3 to Compare SAR and Conventional Altimeters in Sea Surface Signatures of Internal Solitary Waves
Includes: Donlon, C.[Craig] Donlon, C.
25 for Donlon, C.
Co Author Listing * Stability and Reconstruction of a Special Type of Anisotropic Conductivity in Magneto-Acoustic Tomography with Magnetic Induction
Index for "d"