Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Hayman, E.[Eric]: hayman AT nada kth se
* Camera Calibration and the Search for Infinity
* Class-Specific Material Categorisation
* Classifying materials in the real world
* Correcting Radial Distortion by Circle Fitting
* effects of translational misalignment when self-calibrating rotating and zooming cameras, The
* Eigen-Transform and Applications, The
* Linear Self-Calibration of a Rotating and Zooming Camera
* On the Significance of Real-World Conditions for Material Classification
* Probabilistic and Voting Approaches to Cue Integration for Figure-Ground Segmentation
* Role of Self-Calibration in Euclidean Reconstruction from Two Rotating and Zooming Cameras, The
* Self-alignment of an Active Head from Observations of Rotation Matrices
* Self-calibration of a Rotating Camera with Varying Intrinsic Parameters
* Self-Calibration of Rotating and Zooming Cameras
* Self-Calibration of Zooming Cameras from a Single Viewpoint
* Statistical background subtraction for a mobile observer
* Tracking While Zooming Using Affine Transfer and Multifocal Tensors
* Use of Zoom within Active Vision, The
* Zoom-Invariant Tracking using Points and Lines in Affine Views: An Application of the Affine Multifocal Tensors
* Zooming While Tracking Using Affine Transfer
Includes: Hayman, E.[Eric] Hayman, E.
21 for Hayman, E.
Index for "h"