Co Author Listing * Asymptotically CFAR-Unsupervised Target Detection and Discrimination in Hyperspectral Images With Anomalous-Component Pursuit
* CFAR algorithm for anomaly detection and discrimination in hyperspectral images, A
* Delineating parameters for object-based urban structure mapping in Santiago de Chile using Quickbird data
* Independent Component Analysis-Based Estimation of Anomaly Abundances in Hyperspectral Images
* Minimum Dispersion Constrained Nonnegative Matrix Factorization to Unmix Hyperspectral Data
Includes: Huck, A. Huck, A.[Alexis]
Co Author Listing * Compact Image Representation by Edge Primitives
* Image Gathering and Processing for High-Resolution Edge Detection
* information theory of visual communication, An
* On the information-theoretic assessment of visual communication
* Visual Information Processing
* Visual Information Processing II
* Visual Information Processing III
* Visual Information Processing IV
Includes: Huck, F.O. Huck, F.O.[Friedrich O.]
8 for Huck, F.O.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Tourism Hotspot Behaviour Based on Geolocated Travel Blog Data: The Case of Qyer
Co Author Listing * Vehicle Identification Via Sparse Representation
Co Author Listing * Tomographic approaches towards focused SAR image development
Co Author Listing * NTIRE 2020 Challenge on Image and Video Deblurring
Co Author Listing * On object selection in gaze controlled environments
Co Author Listing * Global Models for the Orientation Field of Fingerprints: An Approach Based on Quadratic Differentials
* Intrinsic MANOVA for Riemannian Manifolds with an Application to Kendall's Space of Planar Shapes
* Möbius Moduli for Fingerprint Orientation Fields
* On Means and Their Asymptotics: Circles and Shape Spaces
* Perfect fingerprint orientation fields by locally adaptive global models
* Separating the real from the synthetic: Minutiae histograms as fingerprints of fingerprints
* Tree-Oriented Analysis of Brain Artery Structure
Includes: Huckemann, S.[Stephan] Huckemann, S.
7 for Huckemann, S.
Index for "h"