Huesca Tortosa, J.A.
Co Author Listing * Usage of Tls and Photogrammetry During The Restoration Process Of Spanish National Monument, The
Includes: Huesca Tortosa, J.A. Huesca-Tortosa, J.A.
Co Author Listing * Assessment of MODIS spectral indices for determining rice paddy agricultural practices and hydroperiod
* Discrimination of Canopy Structural Types in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Central California
* First Insights on Soil Respiration Prediction across the Growth Stages of Rainfed Barley Based on Simulated MODIS and Sentinel-2 Spectral Indices
* Impact of Modeling Abstractions When Estimating Leaf Mass per Area and Equivalent Water Thickness over Sparse Forests Using a Hybrid Method
* Joint Use of PROSAIL and DART for Fast LUT Building: Application to Gap Fraction and Leaf Biochemistry Estimations over Sparse Oak Stands
* Mapping Periodic Patterns of Global Vegetation Based on Spectral Analysis of NDVI Time Series
* Monitoring LAI, Chlorophylls, and Carotenoids Content of a Woodland Savanna Using Hyperspectral Imagery and 3D Radiative Transfer Modeling
7 for Huesca, M.
Huescar, J.M.[Juan Manuel]
Co Author Listing * Remote Cooperative Design System Using Interactive 3d Graphics, A
Co Author Listing * Correction to Analytic determination of pinhole collimator sensitivity with penetration
Co Author Listing * Consolidation of common parameters from multiple fits in dynamic PET data analysis
* Correction for ambiguous solutions in factor analysis using a penalized least squares objective
* Direct least-squares estimation of spatiotemporal distributions from dynamic SPECT projections using a spatial segmentation and temporal B-splines
* Fine-Scale Motion Detection Using Intrinsic List Mode PET Information
* methodology for specifying PET VOIs using multimodality techniques, A
* Propagation of Errors From the Sensitivity Image in List Mode Reconstruction
* Theoretical study of lesion detectability of MAP reconstruction using computer observers
* Theoretical Study of Penalized-Likelihood Image Reconstruction for Region of Interest Quantification
* Tomographic reconstruction using an adaptive tetrahedral mesh defined by a point cloud
9 for Huesman, R.H.
Co Author Listing * Impact of Activation Sparsity on Overfitting in Convolutional Neural Networks, The
Hueso Gonzalez, J.
Co Author Listing * Development of the TanDEM-X Calibration Concept: Analysis of Systematic Errors
* Final TerraSAR-X Calibration Results Based on Novel Efficient Methods
Co Author Listing * Facial Tracking and Animation Using a 3D Sensor
Index for "h"