Kok, C.W.[Chi Wah]
Co Author Listing * Effectively Detecting All-Zero DCT Blocks for H.264 Optimization
* Efficient Mode Decision Algorithm for H.264/AVC Encoding Optimization, An
* Efficient Prediction Algorithm of Integer DCT Coefficients for H.264/AVC Optimization
* Efficient predictive model of zero quantized DCT coefficients for fast video encoding
* Energy scalability in multimedia codec using NQDCT
* Fast Algorithm for Computing Discrete Cosine Transform
* From Low to Super Resolution and Beyond
* Image Compression Using Shift-Invariant Dyadic Wavelets
* Novel Quantized DCT for Video Encoder Optimization
* Vector Valued Sigma Delta Modulators for Color Image Applications
* Zero-quantised discrete cosine transform prediction technique for video encoding
Includes: Kok, C.W.[Chi Wah] Kok, C.W.[Chi-Wah] Kok, C.W.
11 for Kok, C.W.
Co Author Listing * Registration of Multi-Level Property Rights in 3D in The Netherlands: Two Cases and Next Steps in Further Implementation
Kok, E.H.[Emre Hamit]
Co Author Listing * Developing an integrated system for the extraction of sub-fields within agricultural parcels from remote sensing images
* Field-based sub-boundary extraction from remote sensing imagery using perceptual grouping
Co Author Listing * Footnet: An Efficient Convolutional Network for Multiview 3d Foot Reconstruction
Kok, H.M.[Hui Meian]
Co Author Listing * Color Image Magnification: Geometrical Pattern Classification Approach
Co Author Listing * Kohonen Networks For Multiscale Image Segmentation
Co Author Listing * Fast and Robust Algorithm for Orientation Estimation Using Inertial Sensors, A
Co Author Listing * Markov Logic: A Unifying Language for Structural and Statistical Pattern Recognition
Kok, V.J.[Ven Jyn]
Co Author Listing * Crowd Saliency Detection via Global Similarity Structure
* GrCS: Granular Computing-Based Crowd Segmentation
* Perspective-Aware Loss Function for Crowd Density Estimation
* Vanishing region loss for crowd density estimation
Includes: Kok, V.J.[Ven Jyn] Kok, V.J.
Co Author Listing * Algorithm to Find Two-Dimensional Signals with Specified Zero-Crossings, An
Index for "k"