Co Author Listing * Big Data for transportation and mobility: Recent advances, trends and challenges
Includes: Lana, I.[Ibai] Laņa, I.[Ibai]
Co Author Listing * Tunable Ultrahigh Dielectric Constant (tuHDC) Ceramic Technique to Largely Improve RF Coil Efficiency and MR Imaging Performance
Co Author Listing * Precoding and postcoding schemes for wireless video transmission in overloaded MIMO systems
Co Author Listing * Advances in Hyperspectral and Multispectral Image Fusion and Spectral Unmixing
* Automated Detection of Lunar Rockfalls Using a Convolutional Neural Network
* Hyperspectral Super-Resolution by Coupled Spectral Unmixing
* Hyperspectral Super-Resolution with Spectral Unmixing Constraints
* Rapid Disaster Analysis based on Remote Sensing: A Case Study about the Tohoku Tsunami Disaster 2011
* Super-Resolution of Multispectral Multiresolution Images from a Single Sensor
* Super-resolution of Sentinel-2 images: Learning a globally applicable deep neural network
Includes: Lanaras, C.[Charis] Lanaras, C.
7 for Lanaras, C.
Co Author Listing * ASI Integrated Sounder-SAR System Operating in the UHF-VHF Bands: First Results of the 2018 Helicopter-Borne Morocco Desert Campaign, The
* Automatic Generation of Sentinel-1 Continental Scale DInSAR Deformation Time Series through an Extended P-SBAS Processing Pipeline in a Cloud Computing Environment
* Comment on Pre-Collapse Space Geodetic Observations of Critical Infrastructure: The Morandi Bridge, Genoa, Italy by Milillo et al. (2019)
* Coseismic Fault Model of Mw 8.3 2015 Illapel Earthquake (Chile) Retrieved from Multi-Orbit Sentinel1-A DInSAR Measurements
* Deformation Time-Series Generation in Areas Characterized by Large Displacement Dynamics: The SAR Amplitude Pixel-Offset SBAS Technique
* Digital elevation model generation using ascending and descending ERS-1/ERS-2 tandem data
* From Previous C-Band to New X-Band SAR Systems: Assessment of the DInSAR Mapping Improvement for Deformation Time-Series Retrieval in Urban Areas
* GeoNode-Based Platform for an Effective Exploitation of Advanced DInSAR Measurements, A
* Global Archive of Coseismic DInSAR Products Obtained Through Unsupervised Sentinel-1 Data Processing, A
* Ground Deformation and Source Geometry of the 30 October 2016 Mw 6.5 Norcia Earthquake (Central Italy) Investigated Through Seismological Data, DInSAR Measurements, and Numerical Modelling
* Improved EMCF-SBAS Processing Chain Based on Advanced Techniques for the Noise-Filtering and Selection of Small Baseline Multi-Look DInSAR Interferograms
* InSAeS4 Airborne X-Band Interferometric SAR System: A First Assessment on Its Imaging and Topographic Mapping Capabilities, The
* Integration of Optical and SAR Data for Burned Area Mapping in Mediterranean Regions
* Multichannel Phase Unwrapping: Problem Topology and Dual-Level Parallel Computational Model
* New Advances of the Extended Minimum Cost Flow Phase Unwrapping Algorithm for SBAS-DInSAR Analysis at Full Spatial Resolution
* new algorithm for surface deformation monitoring based on small baseline differential SAR interferograms, A
* On the Capabilities of the Italian Airborne FMCW AXIS InSAR System
* On the Extension of the Minimum Cost Flow Algorithm for Phase Unwrapping of Multitemporal Differential SAR Interferograms
* On-Demand Web Tool for the Unsupervised Retrieval of Earth's Surface Deformation from SAR Data: The P-SBAS Service within the ESA G-POD Environment, An
* Parallel SBAS Approach for Sentinel-1 Interferometric Wide Swath Deformation Time-Series Generation: Algorithm Description and Products Quality Assessment, The
* Phase Offset Calculation for Airborne InSAR DEM Generation Without Corner Reflectors
* Sea State Observation through a Three-Antenna Hybrid XT/AT InSAR Configuration: A Preliminary Study Based on the InSAeS4 Airborne System
* Seismogenic Source Model of the 2019, Mw 5.9, East-Azerbaijan Earthquake (NW Iran) through the Inversion of Sentinel-1 DInSAR Measurements
* Spaceborne Synthetic Aperture Radar Data Focusing on Multicore-Based Architectures
* Spotlight SAR data focusing based on a two-step processing approach
* Stripmap-ScanSAR SBAS Approach to Fill Gaps in Stripmap Deformation Time Series With ScanSAR Data, The
* Synthetic Aperture Radar Processing with GPGPU
Includes: Lanari, R.[Riccardo] Lanari, R.
27 for Lanari, R.
Co Author Listing * Comparitive study on photometric normalization algorithms for an innovative, robust and real-time eye gaze tracker
* How the Autonomic Nervous System and Driving Style Change With Incremental Stressing Conditions During Simulated Driving
* Recognizing Emotions Induced by Affective Sounds through Heart Rate Variability
* Role of Nonlinear Dynamics in Affective Valence and Arousal Recognition, The
Includes: Lanata, A.[Antonio] Lanatā, A.[Antonio] Lanata, A.
Co Author Listing * Rock Art Recording in Khatm Al Melaha (United Arab Emirates): Multirange Data Scanning and Web Mapping Technologies
Index for "l"