Co Author Listing * Image retrieval using resegmentation driven by query rectangles
* Retrieval of Images Using Rich Region Descriptions
Co Author Listing * Attention Module for Object Detection in Cluttered Images, An
* Cockpit of Measures for Image Quality Assessment in Digital Film Restoration, A
* cockpit of multiple measures for assessing film restoration quality, A
* Color Vision Is a Spatial Process: The Retinex Theory
* Comprehensive evaluation of image enhancement for unsupervised image description and matching
* Computing von Kries Illuminant Changes by Piecewise Inversion of Cumulative Color Histograms
* full linear 3X3 color correction between images, A
* Gradient-Based Spatial Color Algorithm for Image Contrast Enhancement, A
* GRASS: A Gradient-Based Random Sampling Scheme for Milano Retinex
* GREAT: a gradient-based color-sampling scheme for Retinex
* Illuminant Change Estimation via Minimization of Color Histogram Divergence
* Image Contrast Measure Based on Retinex Principles, An
* Linking the von Kries model to Wien's law for the estimation of an illuminant invariant image
* Molecular Mechanism of Glutamate-Triggered Brain Glucose Metabolism: A Parametric Model from FDG PET-Scans
* New Region-based Active Contour Model for Object Segmentation, A
* On Image Enhancement for Unsupervised Image Description and Matching
* Point-based spatial colour sampling in Milano-Retinex: a survey
* Rotation, Rescaling and Occlusion Invariant Object Retrieval
* STAR: A Segmentation-Based Approximation of Point-Based Sampling Milano Retinex for Color Image Enhancement
* SuPeR: Milano Retinex implementation exploiting a regular image grid
* T-Rex: A Milano Retinex Implementation Based on Intensity Thresholding
* Tuning the locality of filtering with a spatially weighted implementation of random spray Retinex
* Von Kries Model under Planckian Illuminants
Includes: Lecca, M.[Michela] Lecca, M.
23 for Lecca, M.
Co Author Listing * Molecular Mechanism of Glutamate-Triggered Brain Glucose Metabolism: A Parametric Model from FDG PET-Scans
Co Author Listing * Dynamic scene understanding: The role of orientation features in space and time in scene classification
Co Author Listing * Experiencing Heritage Dynamic Through Visualization
Leccoeur Taebi, L.
Co Author Listing * Estimation de la Position d'un Robot par Odométrie et Vision Monoculaire
Index for "l"