Co Author Listing * LAM Dataset: A Novel Benchmark for Line-Level Handwritten Text Recognition, The
Co Author Listing * Adaptive feature selection for heterogeneous image databases
* Feature extraction and relevance evaluation for heterogeneous image database recognition
* Mass Description for Breast Cancer Recognition
* Multi-model classification method in heterogeneous image databases
* New mass description in mammographies
* Poor Man Vote with M-ary Classifiers. Application to Iris Recognition
* Protuberance Selection descriptor for breast cancer diagnosis
* SPIDAR calibration using Support Vector Regression
* Unsupervised malignant mammographic breast mass segmentation algorithm based on pickard Markov random field
Includes: Maaref, H.[Hichem] Maaref, H.
9 for Maaref, H.
Co Author Listing * Aerial Vehicle Protection Level Reduction by Fusing GNSS and Terrestrial Signals of Opportunity
* Autonomous Integrity Monitoring for Vehicular Navigation With Cellular Signals of Opportunity and an IMU
* Ground Vehicle Navigation in GNSS-Challenged Environments Using Signals of Opportunity and a Closed-Loop Map-Matching Approach
Includes: Maaref, M.[Mahdi] Maaref, M.
Co Author Listing * Study of UWB FM-CW Radar for the Detection of Human Beings in Motion Inside a Building, A
Co Author Listing * New Vehicle Classification Method Based on Hybrid Classifiers
Co Author Listing * Comparative Study of Handwritten Mathematical Symbols Recognition, A
* Roads Detection from Satellite Images Based on Active Contour Model and Distance Transform
Co Author Listing * Orientation-based Pairwise Coarse Registration With Markerless Terrestrial Laser Scans
Maarof, M.A.[Mohd Aizaini]
Co Author Listing * Ensemble-Based Hybrid Context-Aware Misbehavior Detection Model for Vehicular Ad Hoc Network
Co Author Listing * Towards a comprehensive RVC VTL: A CAL description of an efficient AVC baseline encoder
Co Author Listing * Development of a clinical decision support system for the early detection of COVID-19 using deep learning based on chest radiographic images
* Early detection of COVID19 by deep learning transfer Model for populations in isolated rural areas
Index for "m"