Co Author Listing * Ambiguous Agricultural Drought: Characterising Soil Moisture and Vegetation Droughts in Europe from Earth Observation
* Built-up areas mapping at global scale based on adaptive parametric thresholding of Sentinel-1 intensity coherence time series
* Change Detection Approach to Flood Mapping in Urban Areas Using TerraSAR-X, A
* Comparison of remotely sensed water stages from LiDAR, topographic contours and SRTM
* Flood Hazard Mapping Combining Hydrodynamic Modeling and Multi Annual Remote Sensing data
* Hierarchical Split-Based Approach for Parametric Thresholding of SAR Images: Flood Inundation as a Test Case, A
* High-Resolution 3-D Flood Information From Radar Imagery for Flood Hazard Management
* Large-Scale Automatic Vessel Monitoring Based on Dual-Polarization Sentinel-1 and AIS Data
* Measuring the Impact of Natural Hazards with Citizen Science: The Case of Flooded Area Estimation Using Twitter
* Probabilistic Flood Mapping Using Synthetic Aperture Radar Data
* Sentinel-1 InSAR Coherence to Detect Floodwater in Urban Areas: Houston and Hurricane Harvey as A Test Case
* Support for Multi-temporal and Multi-mission data processing: The ESA Research and Service Support
* Towards a 20 m Global Building Map from Sentinel-1 SAR Data
Includes: Matgen, P.[Patrick] Matgen, P.
13 for Matgen, P.
Index for "m"