Co Author Listing * Accurate Hand Keypoint Localization on Mobile Devices
* Binding Computer Vision to Physics Based Simulation: The Case Study of a Bouncing Ball
* Deformable 2D Shape Matching Based on Shape Contexts and Dynamic Programming
* Depth-Based 3D Hand Pose Estimation: From Current Achievements to Future Goals
* Efficient model-based 3D tracking of hand articulations using Kinect
* Evolutionary Quasi-Random Search for Hand Articulations Tracking
* Full DOF tracking of a hand interacting with an object by modeling occlusions and physical constraints
* HANDS18: Methods, Techniques and Applications for Hand Observation
* Localizing Periodicity in Time Series and Videos
* Markerless and Efficient 26-DOF Hand Pose Recovery
* Robust Model-Based 3D Torso Pose Estimation in RGB-D Sequences
* Scale invariant and deformation tolerant partial shape matching
* Towards a visual Sign Language dataset for home care services
* Tracking the articulated motion of two strongly interacting hands
* Using a Single RGB Frame for Real Time 3D Hand Pose Estimation in the Wild
Includes: Oikonomidis, I. Oikonomidis, I.[Iasonas] Oikonomidis, I.[Iason]
15 for Oikonomidis, I.
Co Author Listing * Geodetic SAR for Height System Unification and Sea Level Research: Observation Concept and Preliminary Results in the Baltic Sea
Co Author Listing * B-spline polynomial descriptors for human activity recognition
* Human Activity Recognition Using Hierarchically-Mined Feature Constellations
* Human body gesture recognition using adapted auxiliary particle filtering
* implicit spatiotemporal shape model for human activity localization and recognition, An
* Kernel-based Recognition of Human Actions Using Spatiotemporal Salient Points
* Sparse B-spline polynomial descriptors for human activity recognition
* Spatiotemporal Localization and Categorization of Human Actions in Unsegmented Image Sequences
* Spatiotemporal salient points for visual recognition of human actions
Includes: Oikonomopoulos, A.[Antonios] Oikonomopoulos, A.
8 for Oikonomopoulos, A.
Co Author Listing * COVID-CAPS: A capsule network-based framework for identification of COVID-19 cases from X-ray images
* From Handcrafted to Deep-Learning-Based Cancer Radiomics: Challenges and opportunities
* MIXCAPS: A capsule network-based mixture of experts for lung nodule malignancy prediction
Includes: Oikonomou, A.[Anastasia] Oikonomou, A.
Co Author Listing * Evaluating Unmanned Aerial Platforms For Cultural Heritage Large Scale Mapping
Co Author Listing * Hybrid Bio-Optical Transformation for Satellite Bathymetry Modeling Using Sentinel-2 Imagery, A
Co Author Listing * Privacy Leakage of Physical Activity Levels in Wireless Embedded Wearable Systems
Oikonomou, K.M.[Katerina Maria]
Co Author Listing * Improving Traversability Estimation Through Autonomous Robot Experimentation
Co Author Listing * Vineyard Detection and Vine Variety Discrimination from Very High Resolution Satellite Data
Co Author Listing * Functional Connectivity in Parkinson Disease Through Mixture Modelling
Index for "o"