Co Author Listing * On-line handwritten Kanji string recognition based on grammar description of character structures
* Online Handwritten Kanji Recognition Based on Inter-stroke Grammar
Includes: Ota, I.[Ikumi] Ota, I.
Co Author Listing * Effective Adaptation to Experience of Different-Sized Hand
* Human position and head direction tracking in fisheye camera using randomized ferns and fisheye histograms of oriented gradients
* Indirect Evaluation of Nurse's Transfer Skill Through the Measurement of Patient
Ota, J.M.[Jeffrey M.]
Co Author Listing * Template-Based Approach for Real-Time Speed-Limit-Sign Recognition on an Embedded System Using GPU Computing, A
Co Author Listing * To Blend or Not to Blend? A Framework for Nationwide Landsat-MODIS Data Selection for Crop Yield Prediction
Co Author Listing * Mosaic Grammars
Co Author Listing * Noisy MPEG Motion Vector Reduction for Motion Analysis
Co Author Listing * Accuracy Assessments of Local and Global Forest Change Data to Estimate Annual Disturbances in Temperate Forests
* Classifier Acceleration by Imitation
* Comparison of Multi-Temporal PlanetScope Data with Landsat 8 and Sentinel-2 Data for Estimating Airborne LiDAR Derived Canopy Height in Temperate Forests
* comprehensive evaluation of disturbance agent classification approaches: Strengths of ensemble classification, multiple indices, spatio-temporal variables, and direct prediction, A
* Detecting Forest Changes Using Dense Landsat 8 and Sentinel-1 Time Series Data in Tropical Seasonal Forests
* Estimation of Airborne Lidar-Derived Tropical Forest Canopy Height Using Landsat Time Series in Cambodia
* Object-Based Mapping of Aboveground Biomass in Tropical Forests Using LiDAR and Very-High-Spatial-Resolution Satellite Data
* OCT Volumetric Data Restoration with Latent Distribution of Refractive Index
* Video motion vector detection including rotation and/or zoom vector generation
Includes: Ota, T.[Tetsuji] Ota, T.[Takahiro] Ota, T. Ota, T.[Takaaki]
9 for Ota, T.
Co Author Listing * Dense 3D Reconstruction Method Using a Single Pattern for Fast Moving Object
Index for "o"