Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing for Plant Water Content Monitoring: A Review
Co Author Listing * Airborne Hyperspectral Images and Ground-Level Optical Sensors As Assessment Tools for Maize Nitrogen Fertilization
* Assessment of Drought Indexes on Different Time Scales: A Case in Semiarid Mediterranean Grasslands
* Comparison of Methods for Modeling Fractional Cover Using Simulated Satellite Hyperspectral Imager Spectra
* High-Resolution Airborne Hyperspectral Imagery for Assessing Yield, Biomass, Grain N Concentration, and N Output in Spring Wheat
* Mapping Crop Residue and Tillage Intensity Using WorldView-3 Satellite Shortwave Infrared Residue Indices
* Mapping Crop Residue by Combining Landsat and WorldView-3 Satellite Imagery
* Sentinel-2 and WorldView-3 atmospheric correction and signal normalization based on ground-truth spectroradiometric measurements
* Spectral Indices to Improve Crop Residue Cover Estimation under Varying Moisture Conditions
Includes: Quemada, M.[Miguel] Quemada, M.
8 for Quemada, M.
Index for "q"