Rosh, K.S.G.[K.S. Green]
Co Author Listing * Burst Reflection Removal using Reflection Motion Aggregation Cues
* Deep Multi-Stage Learning for HDR With Large Object Motions
* Fast Multi-Stage Motion-Compensated Approach for HDR
* Reference Guided Reflection Removal Using Deep Visual Attribute Cues
Includes: Rosh, K.S.G.[K.S. Green] Rosh, K.S.G.
Co Author Listing * Moving Object Detection Using Spatial Correlation in LAB Colour Space
* Using mel-frequency audio features from footstep sound and spatial segmentation techniques to improve frame-based moving object detection
Includes: Roshan, A. Roshan, A.[Aditya]
Co Author Listing * Computational color prediction versus least-dissimilar matching
Co Author Listing * Weighted Maximum Variance Dimensionality Reduction
Roshandel Kahoo, A.
Co Author Listing * Seismic Random Noise Attenuation Using Synchrosqueezed Wavelet Transform and Low-Rank Signal Matrix Approximation
Co Author Listing * Bifurcated Autoencoder for Segmentation of Covid-19 Infected Regions in Ct Images
Co Author Listing * 3D Ocean Water Wave Surface Analysis on Airborne LiDAR Bathymetric Point Clouds
Co Author Listing * Automatic diagnosis of diabetic retinopathy with the aid of adaptive average filtering with optimized deep convolutional neural network
Co Author Listing * Forward Simulation of Multi-Frequency Microwave Brightness Temperature over Desert Soils in Kuwait and Comparison with Satellite Observations
* Validation of NASA SMAP Satellite Soil Moisture Products over the Desert of Kuwait
Co Author Listing * Mutual Information Based Registration and Region Based Wavelet Fusion of Images
Co Author Listing * Application of the Active Shape Model in a commercial medical device for bone densitometry
Co Author Listing * Deep Convolutional Neural Networks and Learning ECG Features for Screening Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Patients
* Deep Learning of Appearance Models for Online Object Tracking
* Deep Structured Models For Group Activity Recognition
* Human activity recognition in videos using a single example
* Multi-Scale Hierarchical Codebook Method for Human Action Recognition in Videos Using a Single Example, A
* Multiple Object Tracking Using Local Motion Patterns
* novel algorithm for straightening highly curved images of human chromosome, A
* on-line, real-time learning method for detecting anomalies in videos using spatio-temporal compositions, An
* Online Dominant and Anomalous Behavior Detection in Videos
Includes: Roshtkhari, M.J. Roshtkhari, M.J.[Mehrsan Javan]
9 for Roshtkhari, M.J.
Index for "r"