Rudd, E.M.[Ethan M.]
Co Author Listing * Adversarial Diversity and Hard Positive Generation
* Are facial attributes adversarially robust?
* CALIPER: Continuous Authentication Layered with Integrated PKI Encoding Recognition
* Exemplar codes for facial attributes and tattoo recognition
* Extreme Value Machine, The
* Facial attributes: Accuracy and adversarial robustness
* MOON: A Mixed Objective Optimization Network for the Recognition of Facial Attributes
* PARAPH: Presentation Attack Rejection by Analyzing Polarization Hypotheses
* Toward Open-Set Face Recognition
Includes: Rudd, E.M.[Ethan M.] Rudd, E.M.
9 for Rudd, E.M.
Rudd, E.P.[Eric P.]
Co Author Listing * Digital range sensor system
Rudd, J.C.[Jackie C.]
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Effect of Drought on Winter Wheat Growth Using Unmanned Aerial System (UAS)-Based Phenotyping
Co Author Listing * Surveillance and tracking of ballistic missile launches
Rudd, M.E.[Michael E.]
Co Author Listing * Stevens's brightness law, contrast gain control, and edge integration in achromatic color perception: a unified model
Co Author Listing * reversible steganographic scheme for VQ indices based on locally adaptive coding, A
Co Author Listing * Fiducial Reference Measurements for Satellite Ocean Colour (FRM4SOC)
* Field Intercomparison of Radiometer Measurements for Ocean Colour Validation
* Field Intercomparison of Radiometers Used for Satellite Validation in the 400-900nm Range
* Laboratory Intercomparison of Radiometers Used for Satellite Validation in the 400-900nm Range
* Pan-and-Tilt Hyperspectral Radiometer System (PANTHYR) for Autonomous Satellite Validation Measurements: Prototype Design and Testing, The
Ruddick, K.G.[Kevin George]
Co Author Listing * Atmospheric Correction of OLCI Imagery over Extremely Turbid Waters Based on the Red, NIR and 1016 nm Bands and a New Baseline Residual Technique
* Detecting and Quantifying a Massive Invasion of Floating Aquatic Plants in the Río de la Plata Turbid Waters Using High Spatial Resolution Ocean Color Imagery
* Review of Protocols for Fiducial Reference Measurements of Downwelling Irradiance for the Validation of Satellite Remote Sensing Data over Water, A
* Review of Protocols for Fiducial Reference Measurements of Water-Leaving Radiance for Validation of Satellite Remote-Sensing Data over Water, A
Includes: Ruddick, K.G.[Kevin George] Ruddick, K.G.[Kevin G.]
Index for "r"