Co Author Listing * Cell segmentation with random ferns and graph-cuts
Co Author Listing * Associating Multi-Modal Brain Imaging Phenotypes and Genetic Risk Factors via a Dirty Multi-Task Learning Method
* Efficient Registration of 3D SPHARM Surfaces
* Identifying the Neuroanatomical Basis of Cognitive Impairment in Alzheimer's Disease by Correlation- and Nonlinearity-Aware Sparse Bayesian Learning
* Multimodal Neuroimaging Predictors for Cognitive Performance Using Structured Sparse Learning
* Prioritizing Amyloid Imaging Biomarkers in Alzheimer's Disease via Learning to Rank
* Sparse Bayesian multi-task learning for predicting cognitive outcomes from neuroimaging measures in Alzheimer's disease
* Sparse multi-task regression and feature selection to identify brain imaging predictors for memory performance
Includes: Saykin, A.J. Saykin, A.J.[Andrew J.]
7 for Saykin, A.J.
Co Author Listing * Content-Based Retrieval of Historical Ottoman Documents Stored as Textual Images
* histogram-based approach for object-based query-by-shape-and-color in image and video databases, A
Includes: Saykol, E. Saykol, E.[Ediz]
Index for "s"