Co Author Listing * Effect of Vegetation Type and Density on X-Band SAR Backscatter after Forest Fires, The
* fully automated TerraSAR-X based flood service, A
* Fuzzy Logic-based Approach For The Detection Of Flooded Vegetation By Means Of Synthetic Aperture Radar Data, A
* Landslide Mapping in Vegetated Areas Using Change Detection Based on Optical and Polarimetric SAR Data
* Multi-Scale Flood Monitoring System Based on Fully Automatic MODIS and TerraSAR-X Processing Chains, A
* Rapid Mapping of Forest Fires in the European Mediterranean Region: A Change Detection Approach Using X-Band SAR-Data
* Synergistic use of optical and radar data for rapid mapping of forest fires in the European Mediterranean
* Unsupervised Extraction of Flood-Induced Backscatter Changes in SAR Data Using Markov Image Modeling on Irregular Graphs
Includes: Twele, A.[Andre] Twele, A.[André] Twele, A.
8 for Twele, A.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Tissue Characterization Network for Model-Free Visualization of Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Image Data, An
Co Author Listing * wavelet transform with point-symmetric extension at tile boundaries, A
Index for "t"