Co Author Listing * Beyond RGB: Very high resolution urban remote sensing with multimodal deep networks
* Distance transform regression for spatially-aware deep semantic segmentation
* Joint Learning from Earth Observation and OpenStreetMap Data to Get Faster Better Semantic Maps
* Segment-before-Detect: Vehicle Detection and Classification through Semantic Segmentation of Aerial Images
* Semantic Segmentation of Earth Observation Data Using Multimodal and Multi-scale Deep Networks
Co Author Listing * Categorizing plant images at the variety level: Did you say fine-grained?
Co Author Listing * Dynamic and stochastic routing for multimodal transportation systems
* Examining the potential of floating car data for dynamic traffic management
* Optimising the public transport priority at road intersections
Includes: Audenaert, P. Audenaert, P.[Pieter]
Co Author Listing * Salient Object Detection in Images by Combining Objectness Clues in the RGBD Space
Includes: Audet, F.[Francois] Audet, F.[François]
Co Author Listing * Direct image alignment of projector-camera systems with planar surfaces
* Shadow Removal in Front Projection Environments Using Object Tracking
* user-friendly method to geometrically calibrate projector-camera systems, A
Co Author Listing * Shading-Based Two-View Matching
Audette, M.A.[Michel A.]
Co Author Listing * integrated range-sensing, segmentation and registration framework for the characterization of intra-surgical brain deformations in image-guided surgery, An
* iterative classification method of 2D CT head data based on statistical and spatial information, An
* MRI-Based Medial Axis Extraction and Boundary Segmentation of Cranial Nerves Through Discrete Deformable 3D Contour and Surface Models
* Topologically Faithful, Tissue-Guided, Spatially Varying Meshing Strategy for Computing Patient-Specific Head Models for Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery Simulation, A
* Using Shape-Aware Models for Lumbar Spine Intervertebral Disc Segmentation
Includes: Audette, M.A.[Michel A.] Audette, M.A.
Index for "a"