Co Author Listing * Element Selection of Three-Dimensional Objects in Virtual Reality
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Time-Frequency Detection and Filtering for Imaging in Heavy Clutter
* Edge Illumination And Imaging Of Extended Reflectors
* Imaging in Random Media with Convex Optimization
* Multiple Measurement Vector Approach to Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging, A
* Resolution Analysis of Imaging with L_1 Optimization
* Resolution Analysis of Passive Synthetic Aperture Imaging of Fast Moving Objects
* Synthetic Aperture Imaging of Direction- and Frequency-Dependent Reflectivities
* Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging and Motion Estimation via Robust Principal Component Analysis
Includes: Borcea, L.[Liliana] Borcea, L.
8 for Borcea, L.
Co Author Listing * High-Performance Visualization of UAS Sensor and Image Data with Raster Maps And Topography in 3D
Co Author Listing * Change detection in aerial images
Co Author Listing * New Tropical Peatland Gas and Particulate Emissions Factors Indicate 2015 Indonesian Fires Released Far More Particulate Matter (but Less Methane) than Current Inventories Imply
Co Author Listing * Comparing results of thermographic images based diagnosis for breast diseases
Co Author Listing * Analyzing Symbol and Bit Plane-Based LDPC in Distributed Video Coding
* Dependency Channel Modeling for a LDPC-Based Wyner-Ziv Video Compression Scheme
Includes: Borchert, S.[Stefan] Borchert, S.
Borchert, S.M.[Sinead M.]
Co Author Listing * Impact of Lidar Elevation Uncertainty on Mapping Intertidal Habitats on Barrier Islands, The
* Modeling Barrier Island Habitats Using Landscape Position Information
Includes: Borchert, S.M.[Sinead M.] Borchert, S.M.[Sinéad M.]
Co Author Listing * Intensity and Range Image Based Features for Object Detection In Mobile Mapping Data
Co Author Listing * Adding a New Dimension to HTTP Adaptive Streaming Through Multiple-Source Capabilities
* Scalable Media Coding Enabling Content-Aware Networking
Includes: Borcoci, E. Borcoci, E.[Eugen]
Co Author Listing * Extraction of Vehicle Groups in Airborne Lidar Point Clouds With Two-Level Point Processes
* Fast 3-D Urban Object Detection on Streaming Point Clouds
* Marked Point Process Model For Vehicle Detection In Aerial Lidar Point Clouds, A
* Model-Based Approach for Fast Vehicle Detection in Continuously Streamed Urban LIDAR Point Clouds, A
Includes: Borcs, A.[Attila] Börcs, A.[Attila]
Index for "b"