Co Author Listing * Lossless/ Lossy Progressive Coding based on Reversible Wavelet and Lossless Multi-channel Prediction
* Minimum hardware implementation of multipliers of the lifting wavelet transform
* New Optimum-Word-Length-Assignment (OWLA) Multiplierless Integer DCT for Lossless/Lossy Image Coding and Its Performance Evaluation, A
* Optimum word length allocation of integer DCT and its error analysis
* Theoretical analysis on optimum word length assignment for integer DCT
Includes: Chokchaitam, S. Chokchaitam, S.[Somchart]
Co Author Listing * New Empirical Model for Radar Scattering from Bare Soil Surfaces, A
Co Author Listing * Prototyping of Environmental Kit for Georeferenced Transient Outdoor Comfort Assessment
Co Author Listing * Local texture patterns for traffic sign recognition using higher order spectra
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Model to Monitor Chlorophyll-a in Inland Waters in Southern Quebec Using Downscaled MODIS Imagery, An
* Comparative Analysis of Four Models to Estimate Chlorophyll-a Concentration in Case-2 Waters Using MODerate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) Imagery
* Ensemble-Based Systems to Monitor Algal Bloom With Remote Sensing
* Flood Mapping in a Complex Environment Using Bistatic TanDEM-X/TerraSAR-X InSAR Coherence
* IceMap250: Automatic 250 m Sea Ice Extent Mapping Using MODIS Data
* Merging Algorithm for Regional Snow Mapping over Eastern Canada from AVHRR and SSM/I Data, A
* Monitoring Seasonal Hydrological Dynamics of Minerotrophic Peatlands Using Multi-Date GeoEye-1 Very High Resolution Imagery and Object-Based Classification
* Monitoring Volumetric Surface Soil Moisture Content at the La Grande Basin Boreal Wetland by Radar Multi Polarization Data
* Retrieval of River Ice Thickness From C-Band PolSAR Data
* Spatiotemporal Evaluation Of Nocturnal Cold Air Drainage Over A Simple Slope Using Thermal Infrared Imagery
Includes: Chokmani, K.[Karem] Chokmani, K.
10 for Chokmani, K.
Co Author Listing * Mammographic mass classification according to Bi-RADS lexicon
Co Author Listing * Deblurring of One Dimensional Bar Codes Via Total Variation Energy Minimization
* Regularization Approach to Blind Deblurring and Denoising of QR Barcodes, A
Includes: Choksi, R.[Rustum] Choksi, R.
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Invariant Descriptors for Object Recognition
Index for "c"