Co Author Listing * Discriminating Irrigated and Rainfed Maize with Diurnal Fluorescence and Canopy Temperature Airborne Maps
* Mapping of Asbestos Cement Roofs and Their Weathering Status Using Hyperspectral Aerial Images
* Nitrogen Status Assessment for Variable Rate Fertilization in Maize through Hyperspectral Imagery
Cilia, N.D.[Nicole Dalia]
Co Author Listing * Deep Transfer Learning for Alzheimer's disease detection
* end-to-end deep learning system for medieval writer identification, An
* Handwriting Analysis to Support Alzheimer's Disease Diagnosis: A Preliminary Study
* Handwriting-based Classifier Combination for Cognitive Impairment Prediction
* Machine Learning to Predict Cognitive Decline of Patients with Alzheimer's Disease Using EEG Markers: A Preliminary Study
* Minimizing Training Data for Reliable Writer Identification in Medieval Manuscripts
* Offline handwriting image analysis to predict Alzheimer's disease via deep learning
* Page-Based Reject Option for Writer Identification in Medieval Books, A
* Papyrow: A Dataset of Row Images from Ancient Greek Papyri for Writers Identification
* ranking-based feature selection approach for handwritten character recognition, A
* Two-Step System Based on Deep Transfer Learning for Writer Identification in Medieval Books, A
* Using Handwriting Features to Characterize Cognitive Impairment
* What is the minimum training data size to reliably identify writers in medieval manuscripts?
Includes: Cilia, N.D.[Nicole Dalia] Cilia, N.D. Cilia, N.D.[Nicole D.]
13 for Cilia, N.D.
Co Author Listing * Ask the Image: Supervised Pooling to Preserve Feature Locality
* iCub World: Friendly Robots Help Building Good Vision Data-Sets
* Learning multiple visual tasks while discovering their structure
* Low Compute and Fully Parallel Computer Vision with HashMatch
Includes: Ciliberto, C.[Carlo] Ciliberto, C.
Cilibrasi, R.L.[Rudi L.]
Co Author Listing * Fast Quartet tree heuristic for hierarchical clustering, A
Index for "c"