Co Author Listing * adaptive segmentation and 3-D visualisation of the lungs, An
* Classification of Coal Images by a Multi-Scale Segmentation Techniques
* Classification of disease subgroup and correlation with disease severity using magnetic resonance imaging whole-brain histograms: application to magnetization transfer ratios and multiple sclerosis
* Planar Numerical Signature Theory Applied to Object Recognition
* Segmentation of Pulmonary Nodules in Thoracic CT Scans: A Region Growing Approach
* Segmentation of the Hippocampus for Detection of Alzheimer's Disease
* Shape based region growing using derivatives of 3D medical images: application to semi-automated detection of pulmonary nodules
* Smooth and Stable Fly-Through Scheme for Virtual Navigation of 3D CT Colonography, A
* Unsupervised automated retinal vessel segmentation based on Radon line detector and morphological reconstruction
* Volumetric Quantification of Atherosclerotic Plaque in CT Considering Partial Volume Effect
Includes: Dehmeshki, J.[Jamshid] Dehmeshki, J.
10 for Dehmeshki, J.
Co Author Listing * Better Estimated IEM Input Parameters Using Random Fractal Geometry Applied on Multi-Frequency SAR Data
* Buried-Object Time-Reversal Imaging Using UWB Near-Ground Scattered Fields
* Iterative Modified Diffraction Tomography Method for Reconstruction of a High-Contrast Buried Object, An
* Reconstruction of Concealed Objects in a Corrugated Wall With a Smoothly Varying Roughness Using the Linear Sampling Method
* Refocusing Through Building Walls Using Synthetic Aperture Radar
* Scattering From Layered Rough Surfaces: Analytical and Numerical Investigations
* Through-the-Wall Imaging Using Differential SAR
* Time Reversal Imaging of Deeply Buried Targets Under Moderately Rough Surfaces Using Approximate Transmitted Fields
Includes: Dehmollaian, M.[Mojtaba] Dehmollaian, M.
8 for Dehmollaian, M.
Index for "d"