Co Author Listing * 3-Dimensional Regularized Binary Image-Reconstruction from Three 2-Dimensional Projections Using a Randomized ICM Algorithm
* Building and Training Radiographic Models for Flexible Object Identification from Incomplete Data
* deformable model approach for the determination of transition strips on radiographic images, A
* Development of an automated bond verification system for advanced electronic packages
* Feature Extraction for a Precise Characterization of Microcalcifications in Mammograms
* Physical-Model Based Reconstruction of the Global Instantaneous Velocity Field from Velocity Measurements at a Few Points
* Prior Model for Bone Microarchitecture Reconstrution with a Very Limited Number of Projections, A
* Tomographic reconstruction of axially symmetric objects: Regularization by a Markovian modelization
* X-rays image analysis for defects detection and characterization in metallic samples
Includes: Dinten, J.M. Dinten, J.M.[Jean-Marc] Dinten, J.M.[Jean Marc]
9 for Dinten, J.M.
Co Author Listing * Global Retrieval of Diatom Abundance Based on Phytoplankton Pigments and Satellite Data
Index for "d"