Co Author Listing * Analyzing the Variability of the 3D Structure of Chromatin Fiber Using Statistical Shape Theory
* Feature Selection for Evaluating Fluorescence Microscopy Images in Genome-Wide Cell Screens
* Identifying Virus-Cell Fusion in Two-Channel Fluorescence Microscopy Image Sequences Based on a Layered Probabilistic Approach
* Nonrigid Registration of 2-D and 3-D Dynamic Cell Nuclei Images for Improved Classification of Subcellular Particle Motion
* Nonrigid Registration of 3-D Multichannel Microscopy Images of Cell Nuclei
* Quantification, Visualization, and Motion Correction in Dynamic Processes
* Tracking Virus Particles in Fluorescence Microscopy Images Using Multi-Scale Detection and Multi-Frame Association
Includes: Eils, R.[Roland] Eils, R.
7 for Eils, R.
Index for "e"