Co Author Listing * 3D Scanning System for Automatic High-Resolution Plant Phenotyping
* 3D Statistical Shape Models to Embed Spatial Relationship Information
* Automated 3D Segmentation and Analysis of Cotton Plants
* Automated 3D Segmentation of Vertebral Bodies and Intervertebral Discs from MRI
* Automated MR Hip Bone Segmentation
* Automated Plant and Leaf Separation: Application in 3D Meshes of Wheat Plants
* Automatic Segmentation and Quantitative Analysis of the Articular Cartilages From Magnetic Resonance Images of the Knee
* Automatic Segmentation of the Knee Bones using 3D Active Shape Models
* Automatic Segmentation of the Prostate in 3D Magnetic Resonance Images Using Case Specific Deformable Models
* Ea-GANs: Edge-Aware Generative Adversarial Networks for Cross-Modality MR Image Synthesis
* Fast Multiatlas Selection Using Composition of Transformations for Radiation Therapy Planning
* Maximum Pseudolikelihood Estimation for Mixture-Markov Random Field Segmentation of the Brain
* Morphology-Based Interslice Interpolation on Manual Segmentations of Joint Bones and Muscles in MRI
* Patient Specific Prostate Segmentation in 3-D Magnetic Resonance Images
* Sample-Adaptive GANs: Linking Global and Local Mappings for Cross-Modality MR Image Synthesis
* Surface-Base Approach Using a Multi-scale EM-ICP Registration for Statistical Population Analysis
Includes: Fripp, J.[Jurgen] Fripp, J.
16 for Fripp, J.
Index for "f"