Co Author Listing * Detecting subcanopy invasive plant species in tropical rainforest by integrating optical and microwave (InSAR/PolInSAR) remote sensing data, and a decision tree algorithm
* Early Detection of Plant Physiological Responses to Different Levels of Water Stress Using Reflectance Spectroscopy
* Effects of green space spatial pattern on land surface temperature: Implications for sustainable urban planning and climate change adaptation
* Monitoring Soil Salinization in Keriya River Basin, Northwestern China Using Passive Reflective and Active Microwave Remote Sensing Data
* Remote Sensing Based Spatial Statistics to Document Tropical Rainforest Transition Pathways
* Study of Subsidence and Earthquake Swarms in the Western Pakistan
* Unmanned Aerial System (UAS)-based phenotyping of soybean using multi-sensor data fusion and extreme learning machine
7 for Ghulam, A.
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing Based Spatial Statistics to Document Tropical Rainforest Transition Pathways
Co Author Listing * Fast Roughness Minimizing Image Restoration Under Mixed Poisson-Gaussian Noise
* Image Restoration by Combined Order Regularization With Optimal Spatial Adaptation
Index for "g"