Co Author Listing * Correction of Reflectance Anisotropy Effects of Vegetation on Airborne Spectroscopy Data and Derived Products
* Crop Classification in a Heterogeneous Arable Landscape Using Uncalibrated UAV Data
* Crop Separability from Individual and Combined Airborne Imaging Spectroscopy and UAV Multispectral Data
* Estimation of Alpine Forest Structural Variables from Imaging Spectrometer Data
* Minimizing Reflectance Anisotropy Effects in Airborne Spectroscopy Data Using Ross-Li Model Inversion With Continuous Field Land Cover Stratification
* Optimal Timing Assessment for Crop Separation Using Multispectral Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Data and Textural Features
* Recent Progress and Developments in Imaging Spectroscopy
Includes: Kneubuhler, M. Kneubühler, M.[Mathias] (Maybe also Kneubuehler, M.)
7 for Kneubuhler, M.
Index for "k"