Co Author Listing * Restoration of Turbulence Degraded Images
Co Author Listing * Evaluating Multimodal Interaction Patterns in Various Application Scenarios
* Robust Video-Based Recognition of Dynamic Head Gestures in Various Domains: Comparing a Rule-Based and a Stochastic Approach
Co Author Listing * FIRED (Fire Events Delineation): An Open, Flexible Algorithm and Database of US Fire Events Derived from the MODIS Burned Area Product (2001-2019)
McGlone, J.C.[J. Chris]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: McGlone, J.C.[J. Chris]: jcm AT cs cmu edu
* Automated Cartographic Feature Attribution Using Panchromatic and Hyperspectral Imagery
* Automatic Cartographic Feature Extraction Using Photogrammetric Principles
* Bundle Adjustment with Geometric Constraints for Hypothesis Evaluation
* Bundle Adjustment with Object Space Constraints for Site Modeling
* Fusion of HYDICE Hyperspectral Data with Panchromatic Imagery for Cartographic Feature Extraction
* Incorporating Vanishing Point Geometry into a Building Extraction System
* Incorporating Vanishing-Point Geometry in Building Extraction Techniques
* Integrating Photogrammetric Techniques with Scene Analysis and Machine Vision III
* Integration of Photogrammetric Cues into Cartographic Feature Extraction
* Introduction to Modern Photogrammetry
* Performance Evaluation for Automatic Feature Extraction
* Preliminary Results on the Analysis of HYDICE Data for Information Fusion in Cartographic Feature Extraction
* Projective and Object Space Geometry for Monocular Building Extraction
* Research in Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery
* Research in Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1994-1995
* Research in Image Understanding and Automated Cartography: 1997-1998
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1993-1994
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1994-1995
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1995-1996
Includes: McGlone, J.C.[J. Chris] McGlone, J.C.
21 for McGlone, J.C.
Index for "m"