Co Author Listing * Assessing Daily Evapotranspiration Methodologies from One-Time-of-Day sUAS and EC Information in the GRAPEX Project
* Assessment of the SMAP Passive Soil Moisture Product
* Evaluation of SMAP Freeze/Thaw Retrieval Accuracy at Core Validation Sites in the Contiguous United States
* Influence of Model Grid Size on the Estimation of Surface Fluxes Using the Two Source Energy Balance Model and sUAS Imagery in Vineyards
* Value of Using Different Vegetative Indices to Quantify Agricultural Crop Characteristics at Different Growth Stages under Varying Management Practices
Includes: Prueger, J.[John] Prueger, J.
Prueger, J.H.[John H.]
Co Author Listing * Daily Mapping of 30 m LAI and NDVI for Grape Yield Prediction in California Vineyards
* Determining Evapotranspiration by Using Combination Equation Models with Sentinel-2 Data and Comparison with Thermal-Based Energy Balance in a California Irrigated Vineyard
* Downscaling of Surface Soil Moisture Retrieval by Combining MODIS/Landsat and In Situ Measurements
* ET Partitioning Assessment Using the TSEB Model and sUAS Information across California Central Valley Vineyards
* Incorporation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Point Cloud Products into Remote Sensing Evapotranspiration Models
* Seasonal Evaluation of SMAP Soil Moisture in the U.S. Corn Belt
* Upscaling Gross Primary Production in Corn-Soybean Rotation Systems in the Midwest
* Using High-Spatiotemporal Thermal Satellite ET Retrievals for Operational Water Use and Stress Monitoring in a California Vineyard
8 for Prueger, J.H.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Resonance Frequency Retuning of Stretchable Liquid Metal Receive Coil for Magnetic Resonance Imaging
* Continuous Magnetic Field Monitoring Using Rapid Re-Excitation of NMR Probe Sets
* Fast Higher-Order MR Image Reconstruction Using Singular-Vector Separation
* Fast Wavelet-Based Reconstruction Method for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, A
* Gradient Response Harvesting for Continuous System Characterization During MR Sequences
* In-Bore Receiver for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, An
* MR Image Reconstruction Using Deep Density Priors
* Multi-Rate Acquisition for Dead Time Reduction in Magnetic Resonance Receivers: Application to Imaging With Zero Echo Time
* Realistic Analytical Phantoms for Parallel Magnetic Resonance Imaging
* Reconfigurable Platform for Magnetic Resonance Data Acquisition and Processing, A
10 for Pruessmann, K.P.
Index for "p"