Co Author Listing * Effects of urban tree canopy loss on land surface temperature magnitude and timing
Co Author Listing * Active Nonlinear Acoustic Sensing of an Object with Sum or Difference Frequency Fields
* Angular Resolution Enhancement Provided by Nonuniformly-Spaced Linear Hydrophone Arrays in Ocean Acoustic Waveguide Remote Sensing
* Comparing Performances of Five Distinct Automatic Classifiers for Fin Whale Vocalizations in Beamformed Spectrograms of Coherent Hydrophone Array
* Continental Shelf-Scale Passive Acoustic Detection and Characterization of Diesel-Electric Ships Using a Coherent Hydrophone Array
* Detection, Localization and Classification of Multiple Mechanized Ocean Vessels over Continental-Shelf Scale Regions with Passive Ocean Acoustic Waveguide Remote Sensing
* Diel and Spatial Dependence of Humpback Song and Non-Song Vocalizations in Fish Spawning Ground
* Feasibility of Ocean Acoustic Waveguide Remote Sensing (OAWRS) of Atlantic Cod with Seafloor Scattering Limitations
* Force Estimation and Prediction from Time-Varying Density Images
* Instantaneous 3D Continental-Shelf Scale Imaging of Oceanic Fish by Multi-Spectral Resonance Sensing Reveals Group Behavior during Spawning Migration
* Long-Range Automatic Detection, Acoustic Signature Characterization and Bearing-Time Estimation of Multiple Ships with Coherent Hydrophone Array
* Optimal Automatic Wide-Area Discrimination of Fish Shoals from Seafloor Geology with Multi-Spectral Ocean Acoustic Waveguide Remote Sensing in the Gulf of Maine
* Vocalization Source Level Distributions and Pulse Compression Gains of Diverse Baleen Whale Species in the Gulf of Maine
12 for Ratilal, P.
Co Author Listing * Time samples selection in spiral acquisition for sparse magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging
Index for "r"