Co Author Listing * Effect of the Aerosol Model Assumption on the Atmospheric Correction over Land: Case Studies with CHRIS/PROBA Hyperspectral Images over Benelux
Co Author Listing * 3-D Survey and Structural Modelling: The Case of the San Giovanni Baptistery in Florence
* 3D Survey of the Early-Middle Bronze Age Workshop Complex and Cemetery Area at Erimi-Laonin Tou Porakou
* Aerial Platforms (UAV) Surveys in The VIS and TIR Range. Applications On Archaeology and Agriculture
* BIM for Museums: An Integrated Approach From The Building to the Collections
* Developing Affordable Bathymetric Analysis Techniques Using Non-conventional Payload for Cultural Heritage Inspections
* Digital Workflow for the Acquisition And Elaboration of 3D Data in A Monumental Complex: the Fortress of Saint John the Baptist in Florence
* Educational and Training Experiences in Geomatics: Tailored Approaches For Different Audience
* Effective 3D Digitization of Archaeological Artifacts for Interactive Virtual Museum
* Florence Baptistery: 3-d Survey As A Knowledge Tool For Historical And Structural Investigations, The
* From Real to ... real. A Review of Geomatic and Rapid Prototyping Techniques for Solid Modelling in Cultural Heritage Field
* Gamher Research Project for Metric Documentation of Cultural Heritage: Current Developments, The
* Geomatic 3D Modeling of a Statue (also) for Structural Analysis and Risk Evaluation: the Example of San Giovannino Martelli in Florence
* Geomatics in Bridge Structural Health Monitoring, Integrating Terrestrial Laser Scanning Techniques and Geotechnical Inspections On A High Value Cultural Heritage
* Giardino Delle Camelie in The Boboli Monumental Garden: Integrated Survey, Structural Reinforcement and Restoration Project of The Architecture, The Decorations and The Hydraulic System, The
* Ground Based 3d Modelling (photogrammetry and TLS) - Survey, Documentation and Structural Assessment of XX Century Cultural Heritage In India - a Case Study of The Masonry Vaults in Dehradun
* High-quality 3D Models And Their Use in A Cultural Heritage Conservation Project
* Initial Evaluation of The Potential of Smartphone Stereo-vision In Museum Visits
* Laser Scanning And Modelling of Barely Visible Features: the Survey Of The Grotto of the Animals At the Villa of Castello (florence)
* Metric Documentation of Cultural Heritage: Research Directions From The Italian Gamher Project
* Monitoring and Computation of the Volumes of Stockpiles of Bulk Material by Means of UAV Photogrammetric Surveying
* Multi-Sensor UAV Application for Thermal Analysis on a Dry-Stone Terraced Vineyard in Rural Tuscany Landscape
* San Carlo Dei Barnabiti: Restoration And Reinforcement of the Roofing Of A Florentine Baroque Masterpiece
Includes: Tucci, G.[Grazia] Tucci, G.
22 for Tucci, G.
Co Author Listing * Simultaneous Optic Flow Estimation and Segmentation by Means of LS Techniques
Co Author Listing * ABI: analogy-based indexing for content image retrieval
* CONTEXT: a technique for image retrieval integrating CONtour and TEXTure information
* Detection and separation of symbols connected to graphics in line drawings
* FIRE: Fractal Indexing with Robust Extensions for Image Databases
* Image Indexing by Contour Analysis: A Comparison
* IME: an image management environment with content-based access
* Interpretation System for Land Register Maps, An
* Occluded Face Recognition by Means of the IFS
* System to Support the Integrated Management of Diagnostic Medical Images, A
* Using fractal encoding for image indexing
Includes: Tucci, M.[Maurizio] Tucci, M.
10 for Tucci, M.
Co Author Listing * Mouse neuroimaging phenotyping in the cloud
Index for "t"