Co Author Listing * Appraisal of Opportunities and Perspectives for the Systematic Condition Assessment of Heritage Sites with Copernicus Sentinel-2 High-Resolution Multispectral Imagery
* COSMO-SkyMed SAR for Detection and Monitoring of Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Sites
* Detection of Archaeological Looting from Space: Methods, Achievements and Challenges
* Imaging Floods and Glacier Geohazards with Remote Sensing
* Land Subsidence in Wuhan Revealed Using a Non-Linear PSInSAR Approach with Long Time Series of COSMO-SkyMed SAR Data
* Monitoring 2011-2020 Traffic Patterns in Wuhan (China) with COSMO-SkyMed SAR, Amidst the 7th CISM Military World Games and COVID-19 Outbreak
* On the Use of the ISBAS Acronym in InSAR Applications
* Persistent Scatterer Interferometry Processing of COSMO-SkyMed StripMap HIMAGE Time Series to Depict Deformation of the Historic Centre of Rome, Italy
* Protection of Cultural Heritage Sites from Geo-Hazards: The PROTHEGO Project, The
* Remote Sensing of Volcanic Processes and Risk
* Semi-Automated Object-Based Approach for Landslide Detection Validated by Persistent Scatterer Interferometry Measures and Landslide Inventories, A
* Sentinel-1 Big Data Processing with P-SBAS InSAR in the Geohazards Exploitation Platform: An Experiment on Coastal Land Subsidence and Landslides in Italy
* Tracking Human-Induced Landscape Disturbance at the Nasca Lines UNESCO World Heritage Site in Peru with COSMO-SkyMed InSAR
* Wide-Area InSAR Survey of Surface Deformation in Urban Areas and Geothermal Fields in the Eastern Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt, Mexico
Includes: Cigna, F.[Francesca] Cigna, F.
14 for Cigna, F.
Co Author Listing * Open-Source Web Platform to Share Multisource, Multisensor Geospatial Data and Measurements of Ground Deformation in Mountain Areas, An
* Taking Advantage of the ESA G-POD Service to Study Ground Deformation Processes in High Mountain Areas: A Valle d'Aosta Case Study, Northern Italy
Co Author Listing * 3D Models for Cultural Heritage: Beyond Plain Visualization
* Assisted Multi-view Stereo Reconstruction
* Color to gray conversions in the context of stereo matching algorithms: An analysis and comparison of current methods and an ad-hoc theoretically-motivated technique for image matching
* DeepFlash: Turning a flash selfie into a studio portrait
* Enhancing processing and visualization efficiency of 3D Scanned Meshes
* Exploiting mirrors for laser stripe 3D scanning
* Flash Lighting Space Sampling
* Marching Intersections algorithm for merging range images, The
* Processing A Complex Architectural Sampling With Meshlab: The Case of Piazza Della Signoria
* Representation and Visualization of Terrain Surfaces at Variable Resolution
* RoboScan: an automatic system for accurate and unattended 3D scanning
* Scalable non-rigid registration for multi-view stereo data
* Solid-Texture Synthesis: A Survey
* Web and Mobile Visualization for Cultural Heritage
* Zeta: A Resolution Modeling System
Includes: Cignoni, P.[Paolo] Cignoni, P.
15 for Cignoni, P.
Co Author Listing * Compression and Querying of Arbitrary Geodesic Distances
* Weaver, an automatic texture builder
Index for "c"