Co Author Listing * ROSACE: A Proposed European Design for the Copernicus Ocean Colour System Vicarious Calibration Infrastructure
Co Author Listing * first parallel algorithm to compute the morphological tree of shapes of nD images, A
* Quasi-linear Algorithm to Compute the Tree of Shapes of nD Images, A
* Self-duality and Digital Topology: Links Between the Morphological Tree of Shapes and Well-Composed Gray-Level Images
* Tree of Shapes Turned into a Max-Tree: A Simple and Efficient Linear Algorithm, The
Includes: Crozet, S.[Sebastien] Crozet, S.[Sébastien] Crozet, S.
Co Author Listing * Myocardial Stiffness Estimation: A Novel Cost Function for Unique Parameter Identification
* Quality Metrics for High Order Meshes: Analysis of the Mechanical Simulation of the Heart Beat
Includes: Crozier, A.[Andrew] Crozier, A.
Crozier, K.B.[Kenneth B.]
Co Author Listing * Toward Wide-Angle Microvision Sensors
* Wide-angle micro sensors for vision on a tight budget
Co Author Listing * 3D Statistical Shape Models to Embed Spatial Relationship Information
* Advanced Three-Dimensional Tailored RF Pulse Design in Volume Selective Parallel Excitation
* Automated 3D Segmentation of Vertebral Bodies and Intervertebral Discs from MRI
* Automated Classification of Bone and Air Volumes for Hybrid PET-MRI Brain Imaging
* Automated MR Hip Bone Segmentation
* Automatic Brain Tumour Segmentation in 18F-FDOPA PET Using PET/MRI Fusion
* Automatic Segmentation and Quantitative Analysis of the Articular Cartilages From Magnetic Resonance Images of the Knee
* Automatic Segmentation of the Knee Bones using 3D Active Shape Models
* Chaotic Sensing
* Comparison of DCT and DWT Block Based Watermarking on Medical Image Quality, A
* Denoising of Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MR Images Using Dynamic Nonlocal Means
* Fast, Segmentation-Free, Method for Constructing a Biomechanical Model of the Breast from DCE-MRI Data, A
* Feature and Classifier Selection for Automatic Classification of Lesions in Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI of the Breast
* Finite Radial Reconstruction for Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A Theoretical Study
* Forward and Inverse Solutions of Electrocardiography Problem Using an Adaptive BEM Method
* Improving the Discrimination of Benign and Malignant Breast MRI Lesions Using the Apparent Diffusion Coefficient
* Integral MR-EPT With the Calculation of Coil Current Distributions
* Morphology-Based Interslice Interpolation on Manual Segmentations of Joint Bones and Muscles in MRI
* Mutual information-based binarisation of multiple images of an object: An application in medical imaging
* Reduced Order Explicit Dynamic Finite Element Algorithm for Surgical Simulation, A
* Two Non-linear Parametric Models of Contrast Enhancement for DCE-MRI of the Breast Amenable to Fitting Using Linear Least Squares
Includes: Crozier, S.[Stuart] Crozier, S.
21 for Crozier, S.
Index for "c"