Co Author Listing * Deblocking Algorithms with Edge Filters for DCT Compressed Images
* Optimized Selective Encryption for Video Confidentiality, An
Co Author Listing * MPEG video modelling based on scene description
Co Author Listing * Removal of high-intensity impulse noise by Weber's law Noise Identifier
* Removal of high-intensity impulse noise by Weber's law Noise Identifier
Includes: Dawood, H.[Hassan] Dawood, H.[Hussain]
Co Author Listing * ALBRT: Cellular Composition Prediction in Routine Histology Images
* Biomedical Imaging: A Computer Vision Perspective
* Error-resilient packet-switched mobile video telephony with channel-adaptive rateless coding and early reference picture selection
* Harris, SIFT and SURF features comparison for vehicle localization based on virtual 3D model and camera
* Lung Motion Correction on Respiratory Gated 3-D PET/CT Images
* Reliable Dual-Band Based Contour Detection: A Double Dynamic Programming Approach
* Respiratory Motion Correction in 3-D PET Data With Advanced Optical Flow Algorithms
* Transforming Static CT in Gated PET/CT Studies to Multiple Respiratory Phases
Includes: Dawood, M.[Muhammad] Dawood, M.[Mohammad] Dawood, M.[Muneeb] Dawood, M.
8 for Dawood, M.
Co Author Listing * Speech-Driven Facial Animation Using Manifold Relevance Determination
Co Author Listing * Special Issue Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Applications in Civil Infrastructure Systems
Co Author Listing * Binarization of document images using image dependent model
* Fusing Shape Information in Lung Segmentation in Chest Radiographs
* Fusion of Edge Information in Markov Random Fields Region Growing Image Segmentation
* Fusion of visual cues of intensity and texture in Markov random fields image segmentation
* Graph cut-based binarisation of noisy check images
* Iterative Cross Section Sequence Graph for Handwritten Character Segmentation
* Iterative model-based binarization algorithm for cheque images
* Iterative Multimodel Subimage Binarization for Handwritten Character Segmentation
* Iterative sub-image binarization for document images
* Lung segmentation in chest radiographs by fusing shape information in iterative thresholding
* Natural Skeletonization: New Approach For The Skeletonization Of Handwritten Characters
* New approach for the skeletonization of handwritten characters in gray-scale images
* Target Tracking in Infrared Imagery Using Weighted Composite Reference Function-Based Decision Fusion
Includes: Dawoud, A.[Amer] Dawoud, A.
13 for Dawoud, A.
Co Author Listing * Transmural Imaging of Ventricular Action Potentials and Post-Infarction Scars in Swine Hearts
Co Author Listing * Knowing What to Label for Few Shot Microscopy Image Cell Segmentation
Index for "d"