de Kanter, M.A.[Mark A.]
Co Author Listing * Two-Stage Approach to Automatic Segmentation of Metaphase Images, A
de Keersmaecker, W.[Wanda]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Regional Vegetation Response to Climate Anomalies: A Case Study for Australia Using GIMMS NDVI Time Series between 1982 and 2006
* Hyperspectral shape-based unmixing to improve intra- and interclass variability for forest and agro-ecosystem monitoring
* Monitoring Woody Cover Dynamics in Tropical Dry Forest Ecosystems Using Sentinel-2 Satellite Imagery
* Towards the large-scale assessment of vegetation biomass production stability
* Uncovering Dryland Woody Dynamics Using Optical, Microwave, and Field Data: Prolonged Above-Average Rainfall Paradoxically Contributes to Woody Plant Die-Off in the Western Sahel
Includes: de Keersmaecker, W.[Wanda] de Keersmaecker, W.
de Kemp, E.A.[Eric A.]
Co Author Listing * Interpretive Tools for 3-D Structural Geological Modeling Part I: Bézier-Based Curves, Ribbons and Grip Frames
* Interpretive Tools for 3-D Structural Geological Modelling Part II: Surface Design from Sparse Spatial Data
de Kemp, R.A.
Co Author Listing * Validation of a Multimodality Flow Phantom and Its Application for Assessment of Dynamic SPECT and PET Technologies
de Kerf, T.[Thomas]
Co Author Listing * Oil Spill Detection Using Machine Learning and Infrared Images
de Kerleau, C.C.
Co Author Listing * Automatic generation of noise-free time-activity curve with gated blood-pool emission tomography using deformation of a reference curve
de Keukelaere, L.[Liesbeth]
Co Author Listing * Coastal Turbidity Derived From PROBA-V Global Vegetation Satellite
* Evaluation of Atmospheric Correction Algorithms for Sentinel-2-MSI and Sentinel-3-OLCI in Highly Turbid Estuarine Waters
* Integrating Inland and Coastal Water Quality Data for Actionable Knowledge
* Targeting Plastics: Machine Learning Applied to Litter Detection in Aerial Multispectral Images
de Keyser, O.[Olivier]
Co Author Listing * Optimising the public transport priority at road intersections
de Keyser, R.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Respiratory Dynamics During Normal Breathing by Means of Pseudophase Plots and Pressure-Volume Loops
* Robustness evaluation of fractional order control for varying time delay processes
Includes: de Keyser, R. de Keyser, R.[Robain]
de Kleine, M.[Marco]
Co Author Listing * Drone-Borne Electromagnetic (DR-EM) Surveying in The Netherlands: Lab and Field Validation Results
de Knecht, J.
Co Author Listing * Finding map correspondence using geometric models
* Road Tracing by Profile Matching and Kalman Filtering
de Knuydt, B.
Co Author Listing * Coding of Dynamic Texture for Mapping on 3-D Scenes
* Coding of Dynamic Texture on 3D Scenes
Includes: de Knuydt, B. de Knuydt, B.[Bert]
de Kock, T.[Tim]
Co Author Listing * Treatise of Digital Reconstruction and Restauration of Lace Porcelain
de Kok, R.
Co Author Listing * Sequential processing of image objects and its consequences for automatic analysis
* Spectral Difference in the Image Domain for Large Neighborhoods, a GEOBIA Pre-Processing Step for High Resolution Imagery
de Kort, Y.A.W.[Yvonne A.W.]
Co Author Listing * User Experience of Gesture Based Interfaces: A Comparison with Traditional Interaction Methods on Pragmatic and Hedonic Qualities
de Korte, C.L.[Chris L.]
Co Author Listing * Cardiac Motion Estimation Using Ultrafast Ultrasound Imaging Tested in a Finite Element Model of Cardiac Mechanics
* Fully automatic luminal contour segmentation in intracoronary ultrasound imaging-a statistical approach
* Noninvasive Carotid Strain Imaging Using Angular Compounding at Large Beam Steered Angles: Validation in Vessel Phantoms
* Quantitative Assessment of Oral Orbicular Muscle Deformation After Cleft Lip Reconstruction: An Ultrasound Elastography Study
* Quantitative Evaluation of an Automated Cone-Based Breast Ultrasound Scanner for MRI-3D US Image Fusion
Includes: de Korte, C.L.[Chris L.] de Korte, C.L.
de Kramer, M.[Marleen]
Co Author Listing * Reconstructing the Historic Landscape of Larochette, Luxembourg
de Kruijff, J.[Janiek]
Co Author Listing * Quantifying the effectiveness of ITS in improving safety of VRUs
Index for "d"