Co Author Listing * Emergency Response Using HoloLens for Building Evacuation
Co Author Listing * Formal Gamma-Convergence Approach For The Detection of Points in 2-D Images, A
Co Author Listing * Interpreting Intentionally Flawed Models with Linear Probes
* Interpreting Intentionally Flawed Models with Linear Probes
* Semi-automatic Training of an Object Recognition System in Scene Camera Data Using Gaze Tracking and Accelerometers
Includes: Graziani, M.[Mara] Graziani, M.
Co Author Listing * Effects of Augmented Reality on the Performance of Teleoperated Industrial Assembly Tasks in a Robotic Embodiment
* improvement of the state-of-the-art covariance-based methods for statistical anomaly detection algorithms, An
* Tartaglia-Pascal's triangle: a historical perspective with applications
Includes: Graziano, A. Graziano, A.[Antonio]
Co Author Listing * Integrating Multiple Spatial Datasets to Assess Protected Areas: Lessons Learnt from the Digital Observatory for Protected Area (DOPA)
* Multistandard Digital HD/SD Audio Multiplexer With Modular Ancillary Packet Substitution, A
Includes: Graziano, M.[Mariagrazia] Graziano, M.
Graziano, M.D.[Maria Daniela]
Co Author Listing * First Results on Wake Detection in SAR Images by Deep Learning
* Integration of Automatic Identification System (AIS) Data and Single-Channel Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Images by SAR-Based Ship Velocity Estimation for Maritime Situational Awareness
* Performance Analysis of Ship Wake Detection on Sentinel-1 SAR Images
* Preliminary Results of Ship Detection Technique by Wake Pattern Recognition in SAR Images
* PRF Selection in Formation-Flying SAR: Experimental Verification on Sentinel-1 Monostatic Repeat-Pass Data
* Segmentation of Marine SAR Images by Sublook Analysis and Application to Sea Traffic Monitoring
* Towards Automatic Recognition of Wakes Generated by Dark Vessels in Sentinel-1 Images
* Unified Framework for Ship Detection in Multi-Frequency SAR Images: A Demonstration with COSMO-SkyMed, Sentinel-1, and SAOCOM Data
* Wake Component Detection in X-Band SAR Images for Ship Heading and Velocity Estimation
Includes: Graziano, M.D.[Maria Daniela] Graziano, M.D.
9 for Graziano, M.D.
Co Author Listing * Learning to Generate Facial Depth Maps
Co Author Listing * Improved Estimation of the Specific Differential Phase Shift Using a Compilation of Kalman Filter Ensembles
Co Author Listing * Watershed segmentation of medical volumes with paint drop marking
Graziosi, D.B.[Danillo B.]
Co Author Listing * Improving multiscale recurrent pattern image coding with least-squares prediction mode
* novel trilateral filter technique for depth map processing in 3D video coding, A
* Video-Based Coding Of Volumetric Data
* Video-Based Dynamic Mesh Coding
* Video-Based Point-Cloud-Compression Standard in MPEG: From Evidence Collection to Committee Draft
Includes: Graziosi, D.B.[Danillo B.] Graziosi, D.B. Graziosi, D.B.[Danillo Bracco]
Co Author Listing * Communication Control and Driving Assistance to a Platoon of Vehicles in Heavy Traffic and Scarce Visibility
Co Author Listing * Learning to Rank Food Images
Co Author Listing * ROAD: The Road Event Awareness Dataset for Autonomous Driving
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Morphological Filtering Using Similarities Based on Geodesic Time
* Advances in Constrained Connectivity
* Analysis of Cloudy Structures Evolution on Meteorological Satellite Acquisitions
* Constrained Connectivity and Transition Regions
* Edge-preserving smoothing using a similarity measure in adaptive geodesic neighbourhoods
* Entropy estimation and multiscale processing in meteorological satellite images
* Extraction of River Networks from Satellite Images by Combining Mathematical Morphology and Hydrology
* Improved Morphological Interpolation of Elevation Contour Data with Generalised Geodesic Propagations
* Iterative Ramp Sharpening for Structure/Signature-Preserving Simplification of Images
* Multichannel Image Regularisation Using Anisotropic Geodesic Filtering
* Presegmentation of High-Resolution Satellite Images with a Multifractal Reconstruction Scheme Based on an Entropy Criterium
* Region and Edge-Adaptive Sampling and Boundary Completion for Segmentation
Includes: Grazzini, J.[Jacopo] Grazzini, J.
12 for Grazzini, J.
Co Author Listing * Radar fusion to detect dim targets
* Radar fusion to detect targets: Part II
Index for "g"