Co Author Listing * Monocular Depth Estimation with Adaptive Geometric Attention
Co Author Listing * Muon Tracing and Image Reconstruction Algorithms for Cosmic Ray Muon Computed Tomography
Co Author Listing * Classification of Airborne LIDAR Intensity Data Using Statistical Analysis and Hough Transform with Application to Power Line Corridors
* Color and texture feature fusion using kernel PCA with application to object-based vegetation species classification
* Evaluation of Aerial Remote Sensing Techniques for Vegetation Management in Power-Line Corridors
* Individual Tree Crown Delineation Techniques for Vegetation Management in Power Line Corridor
* Knowledge-based power line detection for UAV surveillance and inspection systems
* Towards automatic power line detection for a UAV surveillance system using pulse coupled neural filter and an improved Hough transform
* Towards automatic tree crown detection and delineation in spectral feature space using PCNN and morphological reconstruction
Includes: Hayward, R.[Ross] Hayward, R.
7 for Hayward, R.
Hayward, S.D.[Stephen D.]
Co Author Listing * Vehicle Detection in Infrared Imagery Using Neural Networks with Synthetic Training Data
Co Author Listing * Building Hierarchical Solid Models from Sensor Data
Co Author Listing * Is Object Recognition Mediated by Viewpoint Invariant Parts or Viewpoint Dependent Features
Co Author Listing * Attribution And Characterisation Of Sclerophyll Forested Landscapes Over Large Areas
* Comparison of Imputation Approaches for Estimating Forest Biomass Using Landsat Time-Series and Inventory Data, A
* Estimation of Carbon Stocks in New Zealand Planted Forests Using Airborne Scanning Lidar
* Exploring Issues of Training Data Imbalance and Mislabelling on Random Forest Performance for Large Area Land Cover Classification Using the Ensemble Margin
* Landsat Time-Series for Estimating Forest Aboveground Biomass and Its Dynamics across Space and Time: A Review
* Mapping Disturbance Dynamics In Wet Sclerophyll Forests Using Time Series Landsat
* Mapping Forest Canopy Height Across Large Areas by Upscaling ALS Estimates with Freely Available Satellite Data
* Performance of Random Forests in an Operational Setting for Large Area Sclerophyll Forest Classification, The
* Using ensemble margin to explore issues of training data imbalance and mislabeling on large area land cover classification
* Using Landsat Spectral Indices in Time-Series to Assess Wildfire Disturbance and Recovery
Includes: Haywood, A.[Andrew] Haywood, A.
10 for Haywood, A.
Co Author Listing * survey on ISAR autofocusing techniques, A
Hayworth, K.J.[Ken J.]
Co Author Listing * Boundary Learning by Optimization with Topological Constraints
Co Author Listing * Method for Improving Image Quality in Digital Linear Tomography
Index for "h"