Co Author Listing * Estimating the Number of Soccer Players Using Simulation-Based Occlusion Handling
Co Author Listing * Feature Cloning and Feature Fusion Based Transportation Mode Detection Using Convolutional Neural Network
* stochastic version of Expectation Maximization algorithm for better estimation of Hidden Markov Model, A
Co Author Listing * Circle recognition through a 2D Hough Transform and radius histogramming
Co Author Listing * Closing Gaps in Edges and Surfaces
Co Author Listing * Estimation of Changes of Forest Structural Attributes at Three Different Spatial Aggregation Levels in Northern California using Multitemporal LiDAR
* Utility of Remotely Sensed Imagery for Assessing the Impact of Salvage Logging after Forest Fires
Includes: Hudak, A.[Andrew] Hudak, A.
Hudak, A.T.[Andrew T.]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Model-Assisted Endogenous Poststratification Methods for Estimation of Above-Ground Biomass Change in Oregon, USA
* Comparison of Statistical Modelling Approaches for Estimating Tropical Forest Aboveground Biomass Stock and Reporting Their Changes in Low-Intensity Logging Areas Using Multi-Temporal LiDAR Data
* Comparison of Two Open Source LiDAR Surface Classification Algorithms, A
* Crown-Level Structure and Fuel Load Characterization from Airborne and Terrestrial Laser Scanning in a Longleaf Pine (Pinus palustris Mill.) Forest Ecosystem
* Estimating Time Since the Last Stand-Replacing Disturbance (TSD) from Spaceborne Simulated GEDI Data: A Feasibility Study
* Evaluating the Use of Lidar to Discern Snag Characteristics Important for Wildlife
* Impacts of Airborne Lidar Pulse Density on Estimating Biomass Stocks and Changes in a Selectively Logged Tropical Forest
* Individual Tree Attribute Estimation and Uniformity Assessment in Fast-Growing Eucalyptus spp. Forest Plantations Using Lidar and Linear Mixed-Effects Models
* Influence of UAS Flight Altitude and Speed on Aboveground Biomass Prediction
* LiDAR Utility for Natural Resource Managers
* Mapping Multiple Insect Outbreaks across Large Regions Annually Using Landsat Time Series Data
* Multiscale Curvature Algorithm for Classifying Discrete Return LiDAR in Forested Environments, A
* Regional Modeling of Forest Fuels and Structural Attributes Using Airborne Laser Scanning Data in Oregon
* Semi-Automated Delineation of Stands in an Even-Age Dominated Forest: A LiDAR-GEOBIA Two-Stage Evaluation Strategy
Includes: Hudak, A.T.[Andrew T.] Hudak, A.T.[Andrew Thomas] Hudak, A.T.
14 for Hudak, A.T.
Index for "h"