Co Author Listing * Color Correction Using Root-Polynomial Regression
* On calculating metamer sets for spectrally tunable LED illuminators
* View-Based Models of 3D Object Recognition and Class-Specific Invariances
Includes: Hurlbert, A. Hurlbert, A.[Anya]
Hurlbert, A.C.[Anya C.]
Co Author Listing * Computation of Color, The
* Learning a Color Algorithm from Examples
* Synthesizing a Color Algorithm from Examples
Includes: Hurlbert, A.C.[Anya C.] Hurlbert, A.C.
Hurley Smith, D.
Co Author Listing * Investigation into the effects of transmission-channel fidelity loss in RGBD sensor data for SLAM
Includes: Hurley Smith, D. Hurley-Smith, D.
Hurley, D.J.[David J.]
Co Author Listing * Ear Biometrics by Force Field Convergence
* Force Field Energy Functionals for Image Feature Extraction
* Force field feature extraction for ear biometrics
* New Force Field Transform for Ear and Face Recognition, A
* On Model-Based Analysis of Ear Biometrics
Includes: Hurley, D.J.[David J.] Hurley, D.J.
Co Author Listing * 200 MeV Proton Radiography Studies With a Hand Phantom Using a Prototype Proton CT Scanner
Co Author Listing * Optimization of the Degree of Polarization for Enhanced Ship Detection Using Polarimetric RADARSAT-2
Hurley, M.A.[Mark A.]
Co Author Listing * Linking Phenological Indices from Digital Cameras in Idaho and Montana to MODIS NDVI
Hurley, M.B.[Michael B.]
Co Author Listing * information theoretic approach for tracker performance evaluation, An
Co Author Listing * framework for soft hashing and its application to robust image hashing, A
* Iterative Decoding of Scale Invariant Image Data-Hiding
* Janis: just another n-order side-informed watermarking scheme
Co Author Listing * Denoising radio interferometric images by subspace clustering
* Direct Printability Prediction in VLSI Using Features from Orthogonal Transforms
* Functional Framework for Ultrasound Imaging, A
* Robust recovery for aperture synthesis imaging
* Towards More Accurate Radio Telescope Images
Includes: Hurley, P. Hurley, P.[Paul]
Co Author Listing * Big Data Management Algorithms, Deep Learning-Based Object Detection Technologies, and Geospatial Simulation and Sensor Fusion Tools in the Internet of Robotic Things
Index for "h"