Co Author Listing * Digital Coding of Color Picture-Phone Signals by Element-Differential Quantization
* Estimating Velocity of Moving Images in Television Signals
* Exchange of Spatial and Temporal Resolution in Television Coding
* Intraframe Coding for Picture Transmission
* Measuring the Speed of Moving Objects from Television Signals
* Run-Length Coding of Television Signals
* Simple Interframe Coder for Video Telephony, A
* Source-Receiver Encoding of Television Signals
* Statistical Dependence Between Components of a Differential Quantized Color Signal
9 for Limb, J.O.
Co Author Listing * Techniques for Speckle Noise Removal
Co Author Listing * Assessment of the Segmentation of RGB Remote Sensing Images: A Subjective Approach
Co Author Listing * High-Resolution Digital-Beamforming Airborne SAR System DBFSAR, The
* Sequential 90° Rotation of Dual-Polarized Antenna Elements in Linear Phased Arrays with Improved Cross-Polarization Level for Airborne Synthetic Aperture Radar Applications
Co Author Listing * Wildfire Smoke Particle Properties and Evolution, from Space-Based Multi-Angle Imaging
Limbacher, J.A.[James A.]
Co Author Listing * MISR Radiance Anomalies Induced by Stratospheric Volcanic Aerosols
* Wildfire Smoke Particle Properties and Evolution, From Space-Based Multi-Angle Imaging II: The Williams Flats Fire during the FIREX-AQ Campaign
Co Author Listing * Semi-automatic tracking of markers in facial palsy
Co Author Listing * Real-Time License Plate Recognition on an Embedded DSP-Platform
Limberger, F.A.[Frederico A.]
Co Author Listing * Curvature-based spectral signatures for non-rigid shape retrieval
* Feature Encoding of Spectral Signatures for 3D Non-Rigid Shape Retrieval
* Real-time detection of planar regions in unorganized point clouds
Co Author Listing * Soil Organic Carbon Mapping from Remote Sensing: The Effect of Crop Residues
Limbrecht Ecklundt, K.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Pain Assessment with Facial Activity Descriptors
Includes: Limbrecht Ecklundt, K. Limbrecht-Ecklundt, K.
Index for "l"