Co Author Listing * Automated Detection of DCIS in Whole-Slide H E Stained Breast Histopathology Images
* Computer-Aided Detection of Prostate Cancer in MRI
* Detection of Prostate Cancer in Whole-Slide Images Through End-to-End Training With Image-Level Labels
* From Detection of Individual Metastases to Classification of Lymph Node Status at the Patient Level: The CAMELYON17 Challenge
* Neural Image Compression for Gigapixel Histopathology Image Analysis
* Pulmonary Nodule Detection in CT Images: False Positive Reduction Using Multi-View Convolutional Networks
* Stain Specific Standardization of Whole-Slide Histopathological Images
* Streaming Convolutional Neural Networks for End-to-End Learning With Multi-Megapixel Images
* Whole-Slide Mitosis Detection in H&E Breast Histology Using PHH3 as a Reference to Train Distilled Stain-Invariant Convolutional Networks
Includes: Litjens, G. Litjens, G.[Geert]
9 for Litjens, G.
Index for "l"