Co Author Listing * European Space Agency (ESA) Calibration/Validation Strategy for Optical Land-Imaging Satellites and Pathway towards Interoperability
* Evaluation of Orbital Drift Effect on Proba-V Surface Reflectances Time Series
* Evaluation of PROBA-V Collection 1: Refined Radiometry, Geometry, and Cloud Screening
* Proba-V cloud detection Round Robin: Validation results and recommendations
* PROBA-V Mission Exploitation Platform
Includes: Niro, F.[Fabrizio] Niro, F.
Co Author Listing * Active contours with prior corner detection to extract discontinuous boundaries of anatomical structures in X-ray images
Co Author Listing * BLAID: Boundaries from Locally Adaptive Isotropic Detection
Co Author Listing * Curvelet analysis of breast masses on dynamic magnetic resonance mammography
Niroumand Jadidi, M.[Milad]
Co Author Listing * Inter-Comparison of Methods for Chlorophyll-a Retrieval: Sentinel-2 Time-Series Analysis in Italian Lakes
* Mapping Substrate Types and Compositions in Shallow Streams
* Novel Approach To Super Resolution Mapping of Multispectral Imagery Based On Pixel Swapping Technique, A
* Novel Spectra-Derived Features for Empirical Retrieval of Water Quality Parameters: Demonstrations for OLI, MSI, and OLCI Sensors
* Optimal Band Ratio Analysis Of Worldview-3 Imagery For Bathymetry Of Shallow Rivers (case Study: Sarca River, Italy)
* Physics-based Bathymetry and Water Quality Retrieval Using PlanetScope Imagery: Impacts of 2020 COVID-19 Lockdown and 2019 Extreme Flood in the Venice Lagoon
* Reconstruction of River Boundaries at Sub-Pixel Resolution: Estimation and Spatial Allocation of Water Fractions
* Snow Cover Estimation Underneath the Clouds Based on Multitemporal Correlation Analysis in Historical Time-Series Imagery
* Water Quality Retrieval from PRISMA Hyperspectral Images: First Experience in a Turbid Lake and Comparison with Sentinel-2
Includes: Niroumand Jadidi, M.[Milad] Niroumand-Jadidi, M.[Milad] Niroumand Jadidi, M. Niroumand-Jadidi, M.
9 for Niroumand Jadidi, M.
Co Author Listing * Diffuse optical tomography using a linear matrix inequality algorithm in an admissible solution approach
Index for "n"