Co Author Listing * Synthetic aperture inversion for arbitrary flight paths and nonflat topography
Co Author Listing * On the Behavior of EMD and MEMD in Presence of Symmetric alpha-Stable Noise
Co Author Listing * Growth of Retrogressive Thaw Slumps in the Noatak Valley, Alaska, 2010-2016, Measured by Airborne Photogrammetry
* Importance of Soil Moisture and Soil Structure for InSAR Phase and Backscatter, as Determined by FDTD Modeling, The
* Laboratory Measurement of the DInSAR Response to Spatiotemporal Variations in Soil Moisture
* NASA's Earth Science Use of Commercially Available Remote Sensing Datasets
* Using DInSAR to Separate Surface and Subsurface Features
Includes: Nolan, M.[Matt] Nolan, M.
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Radar Polarimetry Data of the Moon From the LRO Mini-RF Instrument and Earth-Based Systems, A
* Particle Size-Frequency Distributions of the OSIRIS-REx Candidate Sample Sites on Asteroid (101955) Bennu
Includes: Nolan, M.C. Nolan, M.C.[Michael C.]
Co Author Listing * visibility of motion artifacts and their effect on motion quality, The
Co Author Listing * Instant replay using high speed motion capture and projected overlay
Noland, R.B.[Robert B.]
Co Author Listing * Effects of Navigation Sensors and Spatial Road Network Data Quality on the Performance of Map Matching Algorithms, The
Co Author Listing * individual tree crown delineation method based on multi-scale segmentation of imagery, An
Co Author Listing * Evaluating leaf chlorophyll content prediction from multispectral remote sensing data within a physically-based modelling framework
* Forest Species Classification Based On Statistical Point Pattern Analysis Using Airborne Lidar Data
* Prediction of Macronutrients at the Canopy Level Using Spaceborne Imaging Spectroscopy and LiDAR Data in a Mixedwood Boreal Forest
Includes: Noland, T.L. Noland, T.L.[Thomas L.]
Nolau, J.O.[Jennifer O.]
Co Author Listing * Particle Size-Frequency Distributions of the OSIRIS-REx Candidate Sample Sites on Asteroid (101955) Bennu
Nolazco Flores, J.A.
Co Author Listing * Addressing the illumination challenge in two-dimensional face recognition: a survey
* Age Classification from Facial Images: Is Frontalization Necessary?
* Cryptographic-Speech-Key Generation Architecture Improvements
* On the Results of the First Mobile Biometry (MOBIO) Face and Speaker Verification Evaluation
* Speaker Dependent ASRs for Huastec and Western-Huastec Náhuatl Languages
* Speech Magnitude-Spectrum Information-Entropy (MSIE) for Automatic Speech Recognition in Noisy Environments
Includes: Nolazco Flores, J.A. Nolazco-Flores, J.A. Nolazco-Flores, J.A.[Juan A.] Nolazco-Flores, J.A.[Juan Arturo]
Co Author Listing * Robust Automatic Speech Recognition Using PD-MEEMLIN
Index for "n"