Co Author Listing * Axially Extended-Volume C-Arm CT Using a Reverse Helical Trajectory in the Interventional Room
* Band-Restricted Estimation of Noise Variance in Filtered Backprojection Reconstructions Using Repeated Scans
* Cone-beam reconstruction using the backprojection of locally filtered projections
* Direct Algorithm for Optimization Problems With the Huber Penalty, A
* Direct Reconstruction of Cone Beam Data Acquired with a Vertex Path Containing a Circle
* Estimation of Channelized Hotelling Observer Performance With Known Class Means or Known Difference of Class Means
* Exact Confidence Intervals for Channelized Hotelling Observer Performance in Image Quality Studies
* Exact Radon rebinning algorithm for the long object problem in helical cone-beam CT
* Factorization Approach for Cone-Beam Reconstruction on a Circular Short-Scan, A
* General Reconstruction Theory for Multislice X-ray Computed Tomography With a Gantry Tilt
* Nonparametric Procedure for Comparing the Areas Under Correlated LROC Curves, A
* Quasi-exact filtered backprojection algorithm for long-object problem in helical cone-beam tomography
* Robust Regularizer for Multiphase CT, A
* Stable and efficient shift-variant algorithm for circle-plus-lines orbits in cone-beam CT
14 for Noo, F.
Index for "n"