Co Author Listing * Are All Users Treated Fairly in Federated Learning Systems?
* Bring Evanescent Representations to Life in Lifelong Class Incremental Learning
* Compositional Hierarchical Representation of Shape Manifolds for Classification of Non-manifold Shapes
* Deep Structured Energy-Based Image Inpainting
* Design of Kernels in Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Classification
* Feature Quantization for Defending Against Distortion of Images
* Fusion of image segmentation algorithms using consensus clustering
* Graph Theoretic Approach for Object Shape Representation in Compositional Hierarchies Using a Hybrid Generative-Descriptive Model, A
* Integrating deep features for material recognition
* LRA&LDRA: Rethinking Residual Predictions for Efficient Shadow Detection and Removal
* Mesh learning for object classification using fMRI measurements
* Modeling the Brain Connectivity for Pattern Analysis
* new decision fusion technique for image classification, A
* On the Performance of Stacked Generalization Classifiers
* Revisiting Single Image Depth Estimation: Toward Higher Resolution Maps With Accurate Object Boundaries
* Semi-supervised Segmentation Fusion of Multi-spectral and Aerial Images
* Truncating Wide Networks Using Binary Tree Architectures
Includes: Ozay, M.[Mete] Ozay, M.
17 for Ozay, M.
Co Author Listing * Activity Recognition from Silhouettes using Linear Systems and Model (In)validation Techniques
* GPCA with denoising: A moments-based convex approach
* Improving face recognition with a quality-based probabilistic framework
* Locally Deformable Shape Model to Improve 3D Level Set Based Esophagus Segmentation
* Sequential sparsification for change detection
Co Author Listing * DSR: Towards Drone Image Super-resolution
Co Author Listing * FM processing with generalized amplitude and phase: Application to modulation domain geometric image transformations
* Preliminary Case for Hirschman Transform Video Coding, A
Includes: Ozaydin, M.[Murad] Özaydin, M. (Maybe also Oezaydin, M.)
Index for "o"