Co Author Listing * Automated Registration of 3D TEE Datasets of the Descending Aorta for Improved Examination and Quantification of Atheromas Burden
Co Author Listing * 3D object class detection in the wild
* 3D2PM: 3D Deformable Part Models
* Clothing Recognition in the Wild using the Amazon Catalog
* Fine-Grained Categorization for 3D Scene Understanding
* Multi-View and 3D Deformable Part Models
* Teaching 3D geometry to deformable part models
* What Is Holding Back Convnets for Detection?
Includes: Pepik, B.[Bojan] Pepik, B.
7 for Pepik, B.
Co Author Listing * Occlusion Patterns for Object Class Detection
Co Author Listing * Robust stack-run coding for low bit-rate image transmission over noisy channels
Co Author Listing * mobile structured light system for food volume estimation, A
Co Author Listing * Empirical Analysis of Visual Features for Multiple Object Tracking in Urban Scenes, An
Co Author Listing * Reduction of Vibration-Induced Artifacts in Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery
* Reduction of Vibration-Induced Artifacts in Synthetic-Aperture-Radar Imagery Using the Fractional Fourier Transform
* SAR-Based Vibration Estimation Using the Discrete Fractional Fourier Transform
Co Author Listing * Deriving a Frozen Area Fraction From Metop ASCAT Backscatter Based on Sentinel-1
Co Author Listing * Serious Game to Support Decision Making in Medical Education, A
Co Author Listing * Can 3D synthesized views be reliably assessed through usual subjective and objective evaluation protocols?
* Exploring the effects of 3D visual discomfort on viewers' emotions
* How visual discomfort affects 3DTV viewers' emotional arousal
* Quality evaluation of depth map error concealment using a perceptually-aware objective metric
* Reliability of 2D quality assessment methods for synthesized views evaluation in stereoscopic viewing conditions
* Subjective quality assessment of MPEG-4 Scalable Video Coding in a mobile scenario
* Subjective quality of SVC-coded videos with different error-patterns concealed using spatial scalability
* Tone mapping based HDR compression: Does it affect visual experience?
Includes: Pepion, R. Pepion, R.[Romuald]
8 for Pepion, R.
Index for "p"