Co Author Listing * Closing the Phenotyping Gap: High Resolution UAV Time Series for Soybean Growth Analysis Provides Objective Data from Field Trials
Co Author Listing * Generalized Two-Stage Rank Regression Framework for Depression Score Prediction from Speech
* Statistical Model-Based Algorithms for Image Analysis
Co Author Listing * Potential of Spaceborne Lidar Measurements of Carbon Dioxide and Methane Emissions from Strong Point Sources
Co Author Listing * Hidden Conditional Random Fields
* Hidden Conditional Random Fields for Gesture Recognition
* Joint Model for 2D and 3D Pose Estimation from a Single Image, A
* Latent-Dynamic Discriminative Models for Continuous Gesture Recognition
* Learning Visual Representations using Images with Captions
* Recognizing indoor scenes
* Transfer learning for image classification with sparse prototype representations
* Transferring Nonlinear Representations using Gaussian Processes with a Shared Latent Space
8 for Quattoni, A.
Quattrini Li, A.
Co Author Listing * Deep Neural Networks: A Comparison on Different Computing Platforms
Co Author Listing * Mapping Mediterranean Forest Plant Associations and Habitats with Functional Principal Component Analysis Using Landsat 8 NDVI Time Series
Co Author Listing * Conservation-oriented HBIM. the Bimexplorer Web Tool
* European Research Night: New Ways for Communicating Science With ICT and Videomapping, The
* Extending a Mobile Device with Low-Cost 3D Modeling and Building-Scale Mapping Capabilities, for Application in Architecture and Archaeology
* From TLS to FE Analysis: Points Cloud Exploitation for Structural Behaviour Definition. The San Ciriaco's Bell Tower
* From TLS To HBIM. High Quality Semantically-Aware 3D Modeling of Complex Architecture
* Graph CNN with Radius Distance for Semantic Segmentation of Historical Buildings TLS Point Clouds
* Virtual Reconstruction Of Lost Architectures: From the TLS Survey to AR Visualization
7 for Quattrini, R.
Co Author Listing * Challenges in automatic Munsell color profiling for cultural heritage
Co Author Listing * Correlating Remote Sensing Data with the Abundance of Pupae of the Dengue Virus Mosquito Vector, Aedes aegypti, in Central Mexico
* Effects of Spatial and Spectral Resolutions on Fractal Dimensions in Forested Landscapes
* Forest Stand Size-Species Models Using Spatial Analyses of Remotely Sensed Data
* Supporting Global Environmental Change Research: A Review of Trends and Knowledge Gaps in Urban Remote Sensing
Includes: Quattrochi, D.[Dale] Quattrochi, D.
Quattrochi, D.A.[Dale A.]
Co Author Listing * Fractal Characterization of Hyperspectral Imagery
* Multi-Scale Fractal Analysis of Image Texture and Patterns
* Using Landsat, MODIS, and a Biophysical Model to Evaluate LST in Urban Centers
Co Author Listing * Risk Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment of Archeological Areas for the Preventive Conservation
* Shared Solutions to Tackle Restoration Restrictions and Requirements for Cultural Landscape and the Sustainable Conservation of Cultural Heritage
Index for "q"