Co Author Listing * Automatic recognition of biological particles in microscopic images
* DeepFace: Closing the Gap to Human-Level Performance in Face Verification
* Energy-Based Models in Document Recognition and Computer Vision
* Guest Editorial: Deep Learning
* Hard Mixtures of Experts for Large Scale Weakly Supervised Vision
* Learning invariant features through topographic filter maps
* Modeling Natural Images Using Gated MRFs
* Modeling pixel means and covariances using factorized third-order boltzmann machines
* On deep generative models with applications to recognition
* PANDA: Pose Aligned Networks for Deep Attribute Modeling
* Sparse and Locally Shift Invariant Feature Extractor Applied to Document Images, A
* Task-Driven Modular Networks for Zero-Shot Compositional Learning
* Unsupervised Learning of Invariant Feature Hierarchies with Applications to Object Recognition
* Web-scale training for face identification
* What is the best multi-stage architecture for object recognition?
Includes: Ranzato, M. Ranzato, M.[Marc'Aurelio]
15 for Ranzato, M.
Co Author Listing * Building high-level features using large scale unsupervised learning
Co Author Listing * Methodology for the Inspection and Monitoring of the Roof Tiles and Concrete Components of the Sydney Opera House, A
Co Author Listing * Towards Automated Spine Mobility Quantification: A Locally Rigid CT to X-Ray Registration Framework
Co Author Listing * 3D Models for Cultural Heritage: Beyond Plain Visualization
* Processing A Complex Architectural Sampling With Meshlab: The Case of Piazza Della Signoria
Includes: Ranzuglia, G.[Guido] Ranzuglia, G.
Index for "r"