Co Author Listing * Securing Iot With Blockchain
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Effect of Sensor Limitations in Enhanced Flight Vision Systems on Pilot Performance
* Evaluating the Effect of Poor Contrast Ratio in Simulated Sensor-Based Vision Systems on Performance
Includes: Tokadli, G.[Guliz] Tokadli, G.[Güliz]
Co Author Listing * Attention Navigation by Keeping Screen Layout for Switching Multiple Views
* Color segmentation for text extraction
* robust method of recognizing multi-font rotated characters, A
Includes: Tokai, S.[Shogo] Tokai, S.
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Feature Learning Methods for High Resolution Image Classification, An
* Features, Color Spaces, and Boosting: New Insights on Semantic Classification of Remote Sensing Images
* Modeling of The plan Da Mattun Archaeological Site Using A Combination of Different Sensors
Co Author Listing * Research On The Prototype of Rail Clearance Measurement System
Co Author Listing * Thermal Image Enhancement Algorithm Using Local And Global Logarithmic Transform Histogram Matching With Spatial Equalization
Co Author Listing * Implementation Strategy and Spatiotemporal Extensibility of Multipredictor Ensemble Model for Water Quality Parameter Retrieval With Multispectral Remote Sensing Data
* Regionally and Locally Adaptive Models for Retrieving Chlorophyll-a Concentration in Inland Waters From Remotely Sensed Multispectral and Hyperspectral Imagery
Includes: Tokars, R.[Roger] Tokars, R.
Tokarska Guzik, B.[Barbara]
Co Author Listing * Classification of Expansive Grassland Species in Different Growth Stages Based on Hyperspectral and LiDAR Data
* Intra-Annual Variabilities of Rubus caesius L. Discrimination on Hyperspectral and LiDAR Data
* Mapping Succession in Non-Forest Habitats by Means of Remote Sensing: Is the Data Acquisition Time Critical for Species Discrimination?
Includes: Tokarska Guzik, B.[Barbara] Tokarska-Guzik, B.[Barbara]
Co Author Listing * Patch-Level Nuclear Pleomorphism Scoring Using Convolutional Neural Networks
Co Author Listing * Overview of the New Version 3 NASA Micro-Pulse Lidar Network (MPLNET) Automatic Precipitation Detection Algorithm
* Vertically Resolved Precipitation Intensity Retrieved through a Synergy between the Ground-Based NASA MPLNET Lidar Network Measurements, Surface Disdrometer Datasets and an Analytical Model Solution
Co Author Listing * Sparsity-based retinal layer segmentation of optical coherence tomography images
Index for "t"