Co Author Listing * UAV Remote Sensing Surveillance of a Mine Tailings Impoundment in Sub-Arctic Conditions
Co Author Listing * Eigenvectors of optimal color spectra
Co Author Listing * Shortest Route on Gray-Level Map Using Distance Transform on Curved Space
* Spectral Characteristics of Common Reed Beds: Studies on Spatial and Temporal Variability
Includes: Tuominen, J.[Janne] Tuominen, J.[Jyrki]
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Arctic Water Vapor Profile Observations from a Differential Absorption Lidar
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Classifiers and Remote Sensing Features of Hyperspectral Imagery and Stereo-Photogrammetric Point Clouds for Recognition of Tree Species in a Forest Area of High Species Diversity
* Autonomous hyperspectral UAS photogrammetry for environmental monitoring applications
* Chlorophyll Concentration Retrieval by Training Convolutional Neural Network for Stochastic Model of Leaf Optical Properties (SLOP) Inversion
* Combination of Low Pulse ALS Data and TERRASAR-X Radar images in the Estimation of Plot-Level Forest Variables
* Comparing Accuracy of Airborne Laser Scanning and TerraSAR-X Radar Images in the Estimation of Plot-Level Forest Variables
* Comparison of Grid-Based and Segment-Based Estimation of Forest Attributes Using Airborne Laser Scanning and Digital Aerial Imagery
* Data Combination and Feature Selection for Multisource Forest Inventory
* Forest variable estimation using a high-resolution digital surface model
* Individual Tree Detection and Classification with UAV-Based Photogrammetric Point Clouds and Hyperspectral Imaging
* Local radiometric correction of digital aerial photographs for multi-source forest inventory
* UAS Based Tree Species Identification Using The Novel FPI Based Hyperspectral Cameras In Visible, NIR and SWIR Spectral Ranges
Includes: Tuominen, S.[Sakari] Tuominen, S.
11 for Tuominen, S.
Co Author Listing * Verification of the Accuracy of a Real-time Optical 3D-Measuring System on Production Line
Co Author Listing * Floristic composition and across-track reflectance gradient in Landsat images over Amazonian forests
* Mapping Floristic Patterns of Trees in Peruvian Amazonia Using Remote Sensing and Machine Learning
* Use of Landsat and SRTM Data to Detect Broad-Scale Biodiversity Patterns in Northwestern Amazonia
Includes: Tuomisto, H.[Hanna] Tuomisto, H.
Index for "t"