Yebra Pimentel, E.
Co Author Listing * Break-Up Analysis of the Tear Film Based on Time, Location, Size and Shape of the Rupture Area
Includes: Yebra Pimentel, E. Yebra-Pimentel, E.
Co Author Listing * Assessment of the Dual Polarimetric Sentinel-1A Data for Forest Fuel Moisture Content Estimation
* global canopy water content product from AVHRR/Metop, A
* Investigating Live Fuel Moisture Content Estimation in Fire-Prone Shrubland from Remote Sensing Using Empirical Modelling and RTM Simulations
* Live fuel moisture content estimation from MODIS: A deep learning approach
* Live Fuel Moisture Content Product from Landsat TM Satellite Time Series for Implementation in Fire Behavior Models, A
* Near Real-Time Extracting Wildfire Spread Rate from Himawari-8 Satellite Data
* RADAR-Vegetation Structural Perpendicular Index (R-VSPI) for the Quantification of Wildfire Impact and Post-Fire Vegetation Recovery
* Relationships between Burn Severity and Environmental Drivers in the Temperate Coniferous Forest of Northern China
* Remote Sensing of Burn Severity Using Coupled Radiative Transfer Model: A Case Study on Chinese Qinyuan Pine Fires
9 for Yebra, M.
Index for "y"